2018 Season Expectations and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Season Expectations and Predictions

Bulldog where are you? If u don’t offer your worthy opinion, I can not give you rep points.

Comment

@argusmattz:

Brandon Snyder's brother Jaden will follow him to @GoJacksFB
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        @argusmattz:

Wow. That's a big get. The Jacks are cooking
        This space for lease.

Comment

@argusmattz:

That’s a bonus. Probably a healthy advantage for us that they’re from Larchwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Jacks run the table until they lose a game...then they run the table until they lose another game, then they do it again....they end the season with having to prepare to do it all over again the next year.....(I''ll take my ESPNRadio contract now......)
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              Jacks run the table until they lose a game...then they run the table until they lose another game, then they do it again....they end the season with having to prepare to do it all over again the next year.....(I''ll take my ESPNRadio contract now......)
              The keys to season, don't turn the ball over and play good defense right?
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

@argusmattz:

Any restrictions as far as eligibility?

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post

I wouldn't think so since he was a walk on at iowa and didn't start school or fall camp yet as far as I understand. hard to know though.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    I wouldn't think so since he was a walk on at iowa and didn't start school or fall camp yet as far as I understand. hard to know though.
                    That's what I was hoping. Good to hear.

Comment

• Re: 2018 Season Expectations and Predictions

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      I think you're correct. Cascio Jensen walked on and even played at Nebraska and was eligible immediately for the women's program.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post

No, both are immediately eligible.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          No, both are immediately eligible.
                          Almost forgot my log in it's been so long. Two NW Iowa boys in one day! What a great get to add a potential play maker on defense and and a young future linebacker, a position we will have a need in the near future. I've heard the rumor this past spring/summer that Brandon was wanting a fresh start after he two ACL tears and a DUI a week after his 2nd surgery. We're talking about a Academic All B1G player and a starter as a sophomore. Obviously the two ACL's are concerning. It sounds like he is 100% and is ready to go. If my math is correct he's on his 10th month recovery. He came back last year and re-injured it after 5 1/2 months. I'm not sure why he was released to play so quickly. My guess is he'll come in as a strong safety, but he could play outside backer or nickel as well. Hearing like most that he is needing a fresh start after his getting in the doghouse from his DUI. These kids that make mistakes at the D1 are targets of Twitter and message boards. Everything I've heard is we are getting two high achieving, high academic, and high character kids. Getting his younger brother was a big bonus. Like Brandon he is a multi sport kid. I read today that he was player of the year in the state of Iowa for his class in baseball. Oh yes, I'm very pleased after losing an Iowa boy in Balster. I'm guessing Snyder will have Sept 1 circled on his calendar!

Comment

I'm too lazy to go back and trudge through the 2018 recruiting thread. Is Jaden one of the 3 LBs in this class that were committed but then back out? Seth Benson from Sioux Falls was one, another LB from Wisconsin and then I thought Jaden was the other? So this is a nice win for the Jacks in many ways but heals that would as well regardless if Jaden was one of them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                              I'm too lazy to go back and trudge through the 2018 recruiting thread. Is Jaden one of the 3 LBs in this class that were committed but then back out? Seth Benson from Sioux Falls was one, another LB from Wisconsin and then I thought Jaden was the other? So this is a nice win for the Jacks in many ways but heals that would as well regardless if Jaden was one of them or not.
                              LB - Logan Klemp, 6'3" 210, Jewell, IA (South Hamilton) - HUDL Iowa (Previous SDSU Commit)
                              Offers: NDSU, UNI, USD, UND, Cornell
                              LB - Seth Benson, 6'1" 205, Sioux Falls, SD (Washington) - Iowa(Previous SDSU Commit)
                              Offers: NDSU, UND, USD
                              LB - Joey Johnson, 6'3" 210, Gretna, NE - Nebraska (Previous SDSU Commit)
                              LB - Mike Timm, 6'1" 225, Whales, WI (Kettle Moraine) - Iowa (Previous SDSU Commit)

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                                It was a kid from Nebraska. Joey Johnson I think. Walked on at Nub
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X