SDSU games on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU games on ESPN

I see that ESPN is putting out a new streaming service that will cost $5 a month. What I'm wondering, is how will that affect the SDSU games that normally stream on ESPN3? Is that now going away and we'll have to subscribe to this new service?

Not that I mind subscribing... I'd rather make sure that I'm not spending money if I don't need to.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: SDSU games on ESPN

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
    I see that ESPN is putting out a new streaming service that will cost $5 a month. What I'm wondering, is how will that affect the SDSU games that normally stream on ESPN3? Is that now going away and we'll have to subscribe to this new service?

Not that I mind subscribing... I'd rather make sure that I'm not spending money if I don't need to.
    This was discussed on another thread. The consensus is that it probably won't affect SDSU games.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      This was discussed on another thread. The consensus is that it probably won't affect SDSU games.
      If I had to bet a dollar, I'd bet that you'll need to subscribe to ESPN+ to stream a majority of Jacks games moving forward.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        If I had to bet a dollar, I'd bet that you'll need to subscribe to ESPN+ to stream a majority of Jacks games moving forward.
        You're on. You know I can't turn down a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          You're on. You know I can't turn down a bet.
          Let's make it beverages at Club Norbys. I can already feel the forthcoming hangover.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            Let's make it beverages at Club Norbys. I can already feel the forthcoming hangover.
            Deal. Can't wait.

Comment

I’m already contemplating cutting my cable but this would probably make it official.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                I’m already contemplating cutting my cable but this would probably make it official.
                I'm trying to figure out what to cut with Midco to counter the $10.00 they raised my cable bill.I think the x-tra sports package should do it.

Comment

Interesting my Mediacomm went after a year of discounts given when I threatened to drop my land line. Just keep threatening to drop entire service. That works sometimes. At one Time, SDSU fans were lucky the games were covered by KBRK. A partnership with WNAX was still part of the future. ESPN3 is handy for away games, too much revenue falling through the cracks. Get out pocketbook and look for some green stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    I'm trying to figure out what to cut with Midco to counter the $10.00 they raised my cable bill.I think the x-tra sports package should do it.
                    I quickly dropped my x-tra sports package when all games broadcast by Midco were available on ESPN3/WatchESPN. I had no reason but Jackrabbit games to keep those extra sports channels when that happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X