Thread: UND

Default UND

UND officially in the Summit today.

Default Re: UND

Great to have them on board. Helps the scheduling for all sports plus a good rival that will stronger over time.

Whenever I think of UND, I think of Coach Rich Glas. He was one of the few coaches, who would interact with the student body during the old NCC games.

Pretty sure it's not professional, now typing this as an adult, but in my early 20's, we used to think it was hilarious when we could get him to react to us during the games.

Welcome aboard to the Fighting Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by da_coach View Post
    Whenever I think of UND, I think of Coach Rich Glas. He was one of the few coaches, who would interact with the student body during the old NCC games.

Pretty sure it's not professional, now typing this as an adult, but in my early 20's, we used to think it was hilarious when we could get him to react to us during the games.

Welcome aboard to the Fighting Hawks.
    Ahhhhhh, Reverend Richie! He was a fun one. Had some good teams up there.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Now, if we could just get the UND/NDSU swing on a Friday/Saturday up there and down here. Those were some legendary road trips back in the day! Actually, a Thursday/Saturday would be better. I'm not as young as I once was and probably need the day of recovery more than the players!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Now, if we could just get the UND/NDSU swing on a Friday/Saturday up there and down here. Those were some legendary road trips back in the day! Actually, a Thursday/Saturday would be better. I'm not as young as I once was and probably need the day of recovery more than the players!

SUPERBUNNY
    Maybe with the HQ move and (hopefully) a new commish on the horizon, the Summit will start scheduling in a way that doesn't seem designed to limit crowd size.