NCAA Rule Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Rule Changes

I see Justin Sell was a leader in NCAA Rule Changes. No permission needed: NCAA Approves New Transfer Rule

https://www.flowrestling.org/article...-transfer-rule

This really benefits the Student-Athlete. Time will tell if it helps or hurts sport programs.

\\\///\\\///

New rule allows true freshman to play 4 games and still keep eligibility as Red Shirt. I wonder if this is just for football or pertains to all sports, such as wrestling?

http://www.inforum.com/sports/footba...-freshmen-play

Re: NCAA Rule Changes

Looks like it would apply to wrestling too. That would be some great experience for a Red Shirt freshmen, if you can slip him in the lineup up to 4 times. Get used to wrestling in front of a large crowd, varsity mat time, etc. and retain 4 years eligibililty. Hopefully, he doesn't use the other new rule and transfer out on you.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...all/698734002/

Comment

[QUOTE=AmberValley;332010]Looks like it would apply to wrestling too. That would be some great experience for a Red Shirt freshmen, if you can slip him in the lineup up to 4 times. Get used to wrestling in front of a large crowd, varsity mat time, etc. and retain 4 years eligibililty. Hopefully, he doesn't use the other new rule and transfer out on you.

.[/QUOTE ..…..LOL,is this change in rules only for football ,or football and wrestling? Sorry, you answered that,thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberValley View Post
        Looks like it would apply to wrestling too. That would be some great experience for a Red Shirt freshmen, if you can slip him in the lineup up to 4 times. Get used to wrestling in front of a large crowd, varsity mat time, etc. and retain 4 years eligibililty. Hopefully, he doesn't use the other new rule and transfer out on you.

I think wrestling is a little different because they can wrestle at several tournaments but just not represent your school. That way you can still get mat time and get in front of big crowds but just not wrestle duels. Is that correct?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            My luggage lock combination
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              My luggage lock combination
              "So the combination is... one, two, three, four? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!"
              Rollin' in my 5.0
              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                "So the combination is... one, two, three, four? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!"
                Well it’s easy to remember.

Comment

Drawing A blank on what that's from. Space balls?
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Drawing A blank on what that's from. Space balls?
                    Yes! Except they actually go up to 5 for the combination rather than just 4. I was hoping someone would get that reference.
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Yes! Except they actually go up to 5 for the combination rather than just 4. I was hoping someone would get that reference.
                      Totally lost! But that’s okay, except for friend google, Space Balls a movie that includes Mel Brooks. I missed a good one.
                      Last edited by Nidaros; 06-17-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Totally lost! But that’s okay, except for friend google, Space Balls a movie that includes Mel Brooks. I missed a good one.
                        Yes you did. The power of the schwartz.

Comment

Working...
                        X