2018/2019 Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018/2019 Roster

Assuming his changes work, I'm sure looking forward to the Summit 4's and 5's trying to guard an even quicker version of Daum. That's not even fair.

Comment

Drums defense is getting better every year. Being quicker will only help him IMHO. Are their any bruiser back to the basket posts in the league this year. Like a Forbes or similar?
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

With the Canadian trip starting tomorrow, I was a little worried the Jacks weren't going to be tested considering last time we went north for exibitions we won every game by 30+ with a mid level Summit League team, but it doesn't sound like that will be the case this time around. The team we play on Friday, Carlton, just beat both Cincinnati and Ole Miss (by 18) within a span of 72 hours. Looking forward to see who steps up and fills the few vacant roles left on a veteran team.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Anybody know the story on Michael Carter? Has to be some issue if he isn't sitting on the bench at home games. Is he practicing with the team? Chemistry issues perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            Anybody know the story on Michael Carter? Has to be some issue if he isn't sitting on the bench at home games. Is he practicing with the team? Chemistry issues perhaps.
            I don't know his exact status, but I don't think it's a big deal that he's not on the bench. He's not redshirting. He's ineligible to play this season.
            This space for lease.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jacked_Up;338881]I don't know his exact status, but I don't think it's a big deal that he's not on the bench. He's not redshirting. He's ineligible to play this

Ineligible players have sat on the bench before. It's no different than a redshirt. Zimmer alluded to the fact Carter had to take care of some things before he would be on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                I don't know his exact status, but I don't think it's a big deal that he's not on the bench. He's not redshirting. He's ineligible to play this season.
                He has to sit out for transferring but this is also considered his redshirt year since he played as a true Freshmen last year at Washington.

Comment

Something is up but I don’t think it’s even remotely as serious as Brandon key. I saw Michael Carter at the game on Friday night. I have no idea if he’s practicing though.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                    Something is up but I don’t think it’s even remotely as serious as Brandon key. I saw Michael Carter at the game on Friday night. I have no idea if he’s practicing though.
                    Zimmer posted awhile back that he was very much on the team and practicing. He wasn’t on the bench because TJ wanted him to earn that privilege.

What that all means I don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                      According to verbalcommits, Michael Carter is transferring. https://verbalcommits.com/transfers/2019

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                        According to verbalcommits, Michael Carter is transferring. https://verbalcommits.com/transfers/2019
                        Maybe they mean Brandon key? Shouldn't he be on the list since its known he is transfering?
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Makes sense that way he can play 2nd semester next year. Just wonder what went wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Maybe they mean Brandon key? Shouldn't he be on the list since its known he is transfering?

Key has to graduate first.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              Makes sense that way he can play 2nd semester next year. Just wonder what went wrong?
                              Figured that something had to be up when Jacks started recruiting the North Dakota kid when there was no available scholarship.

Comment

Could easily be Michael Carter III too. He hasn't been on the bench all season which isn't a good sign he's going to be around this semester or next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X