Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018/2019 Roster

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Figured that something had to be up when Jacks started recruiting the North Dakota kid when there was no available scholarship.
    There has been recent recruiting happening in Arizona too. I don't know "who, why, what, where"

Comment

The not-on-the-bench situation has seemed very suspicious to me since day one. It’s hard to assume everything is peachy when that is going on.

Comment

I was concerned when I saw Michael Carter sitting with Key at the first game. After I heard Key was transferring.

Then, it was reported that Carter was fine, and was staying. So I paid it no mind.

Now, I wonder...

Comment

Aren't Carter and Jenkins supposedly good friends too? I hope this doesn't correlate to Jenkins making a move.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            Aren't Carter and Jenkins supposedly good friends too? I hope this doesn't correlate to Jenkins making a move.
            yes, supposedly very close.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              I've heard Jenkins interviewed a few times on the radio postgames, and always sounds super positive, as well as on Twitter. With him in line to be the man next year after Daum leaves, it would surprise me if he doesn't stay here for 4 years - he won't have the grad transfer option, since he hasn't redshirted.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                I've heard Jenkins interviewed a few times on the radio postgames, and always sounds super positive, as well as on Twitter. With him in line to be the man next year after Daum leaves, it would surprise me if he doesn't stay here for 4 years - he won't have the grad transfer option, since he hasn't redshirted.
                That's what I think and hope happens too. Just makes a guy worry though.

Comment

MCIII is gone. Poor attitude and acedemic commitment. Good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                    You could see the attitude in the Canadian games he played.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                      You could see the attitude in the Canadian games he played.
                      That's what people said about key last year also yo start the year.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        That's what people said about key last year also yo start the year.
                        And his tenure at SDSU didn’t exactly end well......

Comment

The problem is Matt Mooney has set the stage for some of these transfers. Mooney is starting for a top 10 team in the country, playing on espn every game, has pretty much assured himself a good European contract. The top talent in the summit league is fully capable of starting for some of the top teams in the country. He grad transferred but I’m sure players are seeing his success and at least ponder their options.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
                            The problem is Matt Mooney has set the stage for some of these transfers. Mooney is starting for a top 10 team in the country, playing on espn every game, has pretty much assured himself a good European contract. The top talent in the summit league is fully capable of starting for some of the top teams in the country. He grad transferred but I’m sure players are seeing his success and at least ponder their options.
                            The problem for Summit League schools, I assume you mean. Because that sounds like the opposite of a problem for players.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                              I know this question will boil water in your mind, but do you have source for this info? I notice MCIII is not listed on the roster so apparently he is no longer part of the team. I suspect a very good NAIA program would be interested in him and academic commitment would not be as much of an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                I know this question will boil water in your mind, but do you have source for this info? I notice MCIII is not listed on the roster so apparently he is no longer part of the team. I suspect a very good NAIA program would be interested in him and academic commitment would not be as much of an issue.
                                Yes sir I do. Does a member of the coaching staff count?

Comment

Working...
                                X