X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018/2019 Roster

http://www.gojacks.com/roster.aspx?path=wbball

Re: 2018/2019 Roster

We'll have 14 on the roster the next three years on paper, then drop to 12 in 2021-22. The big drop will be when our current freshmen (numbering 6,one a red shirt) have graduated in 2022, which leaves the roster for 2022-2023 at 6 , and 3 of those will be seniors, the rest juniors. Looks like we have to look way ahead in recruiting, or just wait and see what happens, it's a long time to worry about 2022-23. Good news is we will have a lot of really good players playing for the Jackrabbits for a good while.

Comment

Hard to believe Megan Bultsma is already a Junior. Would be nice to see her take another step forward this year with her size.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Hard to believe Megan Bultsma is already a Junior. Would be nice to see her take another step forward this year with her size.
        I wish for that too, but our roster is so talented, playing time is hard to get, unless she makes a big leap I think. Still ,she'll add to our depth for sure. I'm also hoping one or two (or more....) of our freshmen get off to a good start like Sellend and Irwin did last season.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          I wish for that too, but our roster is so talented, playing time is hard to get, unless she makes a big leap I think. Still ,she'll add to our depth for sure. I'm also hoping one or two (or more....) of our freshmen get off to a good start like Sellend and Irwin did last season.
          I have always been a fan of Megan. I wish her the best, but she is too slow to play a significant part in this program. You can't really fix slow.

Comment

Working...
          X