Summit/WAC Challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit/WAC Challenge?

There is talk on the WAC message board about a Summit/WAC challenge? Has anyone from here heard about it? Supposedly something like the Summit/Big Sky challenge.
    https://csnbbs.com/thread-850169.html

Here is another report on it.
    https://happeninghoops.com/2018/05/1...wac-challenge/
    Last edited by Rabbit74; 05-19-2018, 11:41 AM.

Re: Summit/WAC Challenge?

Not interested, but I guess it will get SDSU another D1 home game eventually.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Anything that eventually reduces the NAIA exhibition-for-them-but-not-us silliness is very welcome with me.

Comment

The Roos have been regulars on the Jackrabbit schedule. It may not be any progress in the schedule other than it is a team other than UMKC.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          Not interested, but I guess it will get SDSU another D1 home game eventually.
          You wouldn't be interested in a game with NMSU? If it were to be set up as the MWC/MVC challenge is, it would be SDSU v NMSU. That's a game I would take in a heartbeat.

Comment

Any guaranteed home game against a legitimate DI school is welcomed in my opinion. And if they set it up with the best teams playing each other every year, even better.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
              You wouldn't be interested in a game with NMSU? If it were to be set up as the MWC/MVC challenge is, it would be SDSU v NMSU. That's a game I would take in a heartbeat.
              Of course. I just think the WAC is whack. Grand Canyon would be good too. I’m sure there’s a couple others.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
              X