Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SDSU Development

Default Re: SDSU Development

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    Thanks for directions to the Dairy Bar. So how does one get to the Wellness Center for Cardiac Rehab? I used to tak Jackrabbit lane and cut west towards the student union. I parked in the Student Union parking lot. By your post I assume you have to go to 22 ave and go south to 6th street and and approach from the south.
    Correct. From there you should still be able to still park in the Union pay lot.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Correct. From there you should still be able to still park in the Union pay lot.
    The union has a pay lot? Guess haven't been that way for a while.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Off of Sixth street, if took the ave that runs on the west side of McDonalds, I should make it to Student Union Drive without a detour for construction?

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    The union has a pay lot? Guess haven't been that way for a while.
    they shore do. It’s been operational for a year or two?

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    Thanks for directions to the Dairy Bar. So how does one get to the Wellness Center for Cardiac Rehab? I used to tak Jackrabbit lane and cut west towards the student union. I parked in the Student Union parking lot. By your post I assume you have to go to 22 ave and go south to 6th street and and approach from the south.
    Or take the 14 bypass to Jackrabbit Av and west on North Campus Dr which enters across from DJD stadium. It is a few more steps than the Union pay lot which is "open" during this time of the year.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Following yesterday's USD's football game, we traveled on the avenue that is on the east side of Frost, Cadwell, Young and Binneweis. Across the street south from Binneweis, a large building is going up -- apartments? another dorm? I thought I've driven on that road during the football season but apparently I have not driven on that road in the last several weeks.

Anyone know what building is going up on that corner?

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    Following yesterday's USD's football game, we traveled on the avenue that is on the east side of Frost, Cadwell, Young and Binneweis. Across the street south from Binneweis, a large building is going up -- apartments? another dorm? I thought I've driven on that road during the football season but apparently I have not driven on that road in the last several weeks.

I think it's for upperclassmen and/or non-tradional type student housing.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post

https://www.sdstate.edu/residential-life/seneighborhood

Thanks. I haven't been paying attention lately.