SDSU Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU Development

Following yesterday's USD's football game, we traveled on the avenue that is on the east side of Frost, Cadwell, Young and Binneweis. Across the street south from Binneweis, a large building is going up -- apartments? another dorm? I thought I've driven on that road during the football season but apparently I have not driven on that road in the last several weeks.

Anyone know what building is going up on that corner?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Following yesterday's USD's football game, we traveled on the avenue that is on the east side of Frost, Cadwell, Young and Binneweis. Across the street south from Binneweis, a large building is going up -- apartments? another dorm? I thought I've driven on that road during the football season but apparently I have not driven on that road in the last several weeks.

I think it's for upperclassmen and/or non-tradional type student housing.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

https://www.sdstate.edu/residential-life/seneighborhood

Comment

Thanks. I haven't been paying attention lately.

Comment

Working...
            X