2018 SL Softball Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 SL Softball Tourney

Fourteen inning game tomorrow for the SL championship against the Bison, providing we are ahead after 7. Persevere Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
      Same here. When you see how much better her stats are than the rest of the SL pitchers it’s pretty impressive. The bison announcer sure is pumping up our teams hitting though.

For those following along, Jacks load the bases off of two walks and a wild third strike with two outs. Next batter hits it just short of the wall. Jacks put down NDSU 1-2-3 for the second straight inning. End of 4. Still 3-0 NDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Wow, loading the bases with tying run on first on a no hitter, got to admire their spunk, never say die attitude. Pretty good defensive team, I like where coach Woods is taking the program.
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 05-11-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        Wow, loading the bases with tying run on first on a no hitter, got to admire their spunk, never say die attitude. Pretty good defensive team, I like where coach Woods is taking the program.
        They never quit, that’s for sure. Tonight they came back to win in the 7th. On to Saturday for a rematch with the cows. Looking forward to seeing this one in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
        X