Pentagon Dual vs Arizona State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon Dual vs Arizona State

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Pentagon Dual vs Arizona State

Thanks for the code. It works tonight, by the way. I just scored two first-row, middle section seats for $49. This should be fun.

Comment

I would have but $12 of that $49 gos to Ticketmaster(Like we're their Slaves...), and I just can't stand for that

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        I would have but $12 of that $49 gos to Ticketmaster(Like we're their Slaves...), and I just can't stand for that
        It's insane, but it is pretty convenient to not have to try to get to the Pentagon box office during their limited hours. I just see it as $24.50 per ticket and it doesn't feel so bad.

Comment

Pentagon Dual vs Arizona State

Yeah - part of the game like fees for anything. Convince is not always free. Me letting others buy up all the good seats sure won’t change anything!

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            It's insane, but it is pretty convenient to not have to try to get to the Pentagon box office during their limited hours. I just see it as $24.50 per ticket and it doesn't feel so bad.
            If its something I want to do or its a steep fee each ticket, I will gladly find a way for me or someone else to go purchase tickets with out paying Ticketmaster another 10-20 bucks a ticket. maybe I am just cheap that way. take a half hour out of my day and saves money, seems worth it to me.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              If its something I want to do or its a steep fee each ticket, I will gladly find a way for me or someone else to go purchase tickets with out paying Ticketmaster another 10-20 bucks a ticket. maybe I am just cheap that way. take a half hour out of my day and saves money, seems worth it to me.
              Just depends how you value your time.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                Just depends how you value your time.
                Or your money.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Or your money.
                  Money would have a consistent value to pretty much everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    Money would have a consistent value to pretty much everyone.
                    I bet $1000 has more value to you than it does to LeBron James.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                      I bet $1000 has more value to you than it does to LeBron James.
                      Think it’s still valued at $1000 whether he has it or me.

Comment

Not everyone lives in Sioux Falls. For me, it's a 120 mile round trip to the Pentagon. Take that times the IRS mileage rate and you've got $65. Add in 3 hours of my time and suddenly the $27 fee for 4 tickets doesn't seem so unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          Think it’s still valued at $1000 whether he has it or me.
                          Your talking what the value of the money is, I'm talking about how much it would mean to each of you.....two different things whether you will admit it or not.

Comment

Or your money.
                            Of course you value money... everyone does... the only determinant is if you're willing to pay the convenience fee so you don't have to spend TIME going to the box office.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Not everyone lives in Sioux Falls. For me, it's a 120 mile round trip to the Pentagon. Take that times the IRS mileage rate and you've got $65. Add in 3 hours of my time and suddenly the $27 fee for 4 tickets doesn't seem so unreasonable.

Comment

Working...
                              X