Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pentagon Dual vs Arizona State

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    Your talking what the value of the money is, I'm talking about how much it would mean to each of you.....two different things whether you will admit it or not.
    It is two completely different things. That's basically what I've been saying. Money value is constant, how's it's perceived isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      Of course you value money... everyone does... the only determinant is if you're willing to pay the convenience fee so you don't have to spend TIME going to the box office.
      It's the people that complain about these convenience type fees that drive to the opposite end of town to save 2 cents a gallon on gas.

For some the ticketmaster fee might be worth it. To others like goon who might be close to the Pentagon it might be almost as easy to just stop by and buy a ticket.

Comment

Buying 1 ticket or say 5 or 6 may factor what someone decides also. going to a concert through ticketmaster and your fees they add on is as much as an extra ticket. Ticketmaster locations are everywhere so unless its the pentagon or someone who doesn't use ticketmaster buying online might be the best option. If its ticketmaster, most probably would have a pretty easy time getting to a location to buy tickets. But then again its how much do they value their time and their extra money buying online. Maybe I am not a good example, like I hate going through drive thru windows and bank ATMs. I would rather have a business transaction between a person instead of a machine.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
        X