2018-19 Basketball Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018-19 Basketball Schedule

When I was a youngster, I remember Eric Musselman being the best coach in the CBA when he was with the Rapid City Thrillers. We loved going to those games, the guy is a better version of Ryan Miller. He'll get some more transfers in and have Nevada ready to rock. Going to be a tough one.

Comment

Jackrabbits will open the season playing host to Grand Canyon University
      https://twitter.com/sg2waugh/status/1000846111593062402

Comment

Setting up for a solid home schedule!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
          Any chance for Jackrabbits vs. Gophers at U.S. Bank? Not a blueblood, but a next tier program. Would think they'd want to maximize the draw??

https://twitter.com/DWolfsonKSTP/sta...53732154556416

According to a poster on MVCfans.com we are looking for a team to fill a date at US Bank stadium on December 1? The poster states that he got the information from a game wanted posting put up by Tyler Glidden. Anyone know anything about this? And is this the same date the Gophers are playing OK State?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
            According to a poster on MVCfans.com we are looking for a team to fill a date at US Bank stadium on December 1? The poster states that he got the information from a game wanted posting put up by Tyler Glidden. Anyone know anything about this? And is this the same date the Gophers are playing OK State?
            The date of the Gopher - OSU game hasn't been announced yet. Possible dates listed earlier were Dec. 8 or 22. That will be a doubleheader, but I read somewhere that Clemson-Memphis was likely going to be the other game.

Comment

I got a peek at the 18-19 schedule. We go to USD on Saturday Jan.5 and host them on Saturday Feb 23. We host NDSU on Thursday Jan. 24 and go there on Saturday Feb 16.

Comment

Still kind of surprised we aren't in a holiday tournament yet. With us being in a smaller conference with fewer games it would be a good way to fill a schedule. Plus we should have a pretty decent team, I would think we would be a decent invite. Hopefully something will be announced but looking at the tournament schedules there aren't many openings left.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                  Still kind of surprised we aren't in a holiday tournament yet. With us being in a smaller conference with fewer games it would be a good way to fill a schedule. Plus we should have a pretty decent team, I would think we would be a decent invite. Hopefully something will be announced but looking at the tournament schedules there aren't many openings left.
                  Has anyone heard if the Pentagon is going to continue the 4 team mid major event during Thanksgiving weekend ? The Jacks were in it two years ago, and USD last year, so it could be a possibility for us again this year.

Comment

Didn't want to start a new thread for this. Jacks are currently ranked 4th in the in the preseason mid major power rankings. No other Summit League team is ranked. Nevada, one of our opponents, is ranked first.https://www.midmajormadness.com/2018...martin-gonzaga

another opponent Montana is ranked 9th.

Comment

Saw this on the mvcfans board. Hopefully we can get a solid opponent for this event if true.
                      South Dakota State
                      Neutral court opportunity at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, the site of the 2019 Final Four. Game would be on Saturday Dec. 1 against South Dakota State.

Comment

If you're feeling lucky, for the first time Westgate posted odds for making the final four before the season has even close to started, and SDSU is going off at 1,000/1. Imo, it should be closer to 5,000/1 or 10,000/1.

https://twitter.com/Johnny_Detroit/s...40174397149185

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          If you're feeling lucky, for the first time Westgate posted odds for making the final four before the season has even close to started, and SDSU is going off at 1,000/1. Imo, it should be closer to 5,000/1 or 10,000/1.

https://twitter.com/Johnny_Detroit/s...40174397149185
                          So if I drop a hondo I get $100,000 back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                            So if I drop a hondo I get $100,000 back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              I hate you!

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post

I thought the men were in a Vegas tourney? Is that the women? I’ll check.
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X