Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Fan Survey

Default SDSU Fan Survey

Guessing many of you already received an email regarding an SDSU Athletics Fan Survey, but just in case anyone did not, the survey (accessible here) allows you to provide feedback on game experience (including topics like concessions, internet/Wi-Fi, etc.).

Apparently, those completing the survey will be entered to win a V.I.P. Experience that includes tickets to a game, signed memorabilia and a commemorative print.
    Last edited by JackJD; 05-03-2018 at 01:42 AM.

Default Re: SDSU Fan Survey

If you fill the survey out, please complain about the poor cell service at football and complete lack of WiFi at both Frost and DJD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BTownJack View Post
    If you fill the survey out, please complain about the poor cell service at football and complete lack of WiFi at both Frost and DJD!!!
    There are a couple fields where respondents can comment on such items; in addition, there are Likert/ordinal items focusing specifically on Wi-Fi/internet, so perhaps data gleaned from the survey could be used to advocate for investments in infrastructure/improvements to internet/wireless access at Jacks venues.

If the initial survey invitations went to season ticket holders and folks who have purchased tickets online, increasing the response rate by sharing the link with casual fans can help improve the validity of the data (even if it decreases my odds of winning the prizes).

YEs!!! I reiterate this!!!!

got it done and did my part. hopefully everyone can mention it so they see a trend develop.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Please rate the bands well! (Or at least tell me if there is something the bands should change.)
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

I couldn't speak for Frost since I wasn't able to get up there for a game this year, but I let 'em have it on the poor reception at DJD.

Agree 100% something needs to be done with the terrible reception. Perhaps a tower on that end of the campus if improved wifi is too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    Please rate the bands well! (Or at least tell me if there is something the bands should change.)
    You guys and gals are pretty much indisputably awesome. Always get a kick out of the the Pride's rendition of Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" during games

Quote Originally Posted by jakejc795 View Post
    You guys and gals are pretty much indisputably awesome. Always get a kick out of the the Pride's rendition of Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" during games
    Everyone knows it's 3rd Down and time to get loud. We definitely enjoy it.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!