Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Football Roster Cuts

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    Just guessing that Bullock saw the hype behind Gibbs coming in and didn't think he'd get much of an opportunity to play once TC graduates.
    Probably also an indicator that Kanin Nelson was the winner of the competition to be the back-up QB assuming that Gibbs red-shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      To be clear, I’m sure this is a mix of cuts and transfers. We know already that Urbanek was injury related.
      I was unaware Urbanek was having injury issues. What happened there specifically as I know he was a highly touted LB when we signed him?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        I was unaware Urbanek was having injury issues. What happened there specifically as I know he was a highly touted LB when we signed him?
        If I remember correctly, it was concussion-related.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Correct. I think Tyler or Stig shared the news during the spring game.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Yes and very unfortunate. Noah would have had a great career.

Comment

Probably also an indicator that Kanin Nelson was the winner of the competition to be the back-up QB assuming that Gibbs red-shirts.
              This tidbit I knew nothing of and if I had, I would take back the less than positive comments about Kanin that I made after the Spring Game. Both yours and Jack02 comments probably explain Bullock's departure. Why would a Florida kid tough out three winters with out some assurance he would see the field. If he was a good student, and I assume he was, D2 and D3 options in warmer climates will open up for him. If he shows up in the NSIC, then climate is not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

A very good question, I dont have an answer. His bio indicates the scout player of the week before rival games of NDSU and USD. Being from Winter Park Fla and not having a good indication that he will see the field might have been contributing factors. Coach Eidness would probably know the answer to what is really going on here. He may not be a fan of Dakota winter. Looking at his photos on a search, he is a very young man who might not know exactly what he wants out of life. This might be one for Westsiderabbit to explore. He seems to get answers.
                Ethan Bullock signed with Oklahoma State University today.

https://twitter.com/EthanBullock18/s...36024461582336

Looks like his transfer out worked out okay for him in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                X