Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX Tech Women's BB Coach

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    As goes the Minn gophers women's basketball program, so goes the recruiting it would seem, wishing her good luck but, in a totally selfish way wishing her success and closing the door to Minn recruiting is not what we want. Call me conflicted.
    How many of Jacks recruits had BIG 10 offers? I think AJ has thrived by finding talent that wasn’t apparent to BIG 10 schools. That goes for Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, and Nebraska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

• Re: TX Tech Women's BB Coach

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      How many of Jacks recruits had BIG 10 offers? I think AJ has thrived by finding talent that wasn’t apparent to BIG 10 schools. That goes for Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, and Nebraska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm not sure I can recall any of the players from Minnesota that have played for the Jacks that have been offered by the Gophers. Part of that could be that AJ seems to get a lot of commitments earlier in player's high school years than the Gophers seem to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        I'm not sure I can recall any of the players from Minnesota that have played for the Jacks that have been offered by the Gophers. Part of that could be that AJ seems to get a lot of commitments earlier in player's high school years than the Gophers seem to offer.
        That could change under Whalen, that's a big reason why Gopher fans didn't care for Stallings, she didn't seem to recruit Minn players hard enough.

Comment

More success with AJ and staff leading the way,I'll take that all day!

Comment

I listened to Lindsay Whalen's press conference today. Um, Um, Um, came to mind. She is obviously new to the deal, fine. She did say that recruiting MN girls will be important. Maybe it was just lip service, IDK?

Comment

Working...
            X