Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New head coach

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Any idea how many we sell for basketball?
    I can't remember exactly but it was around 2000

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
      One thing to note about future recruits... I have noticed on a Facebook picture that Nash Hutmacher (Chamberlain Heavyweight) is already wearing a Wisconsin wrestling shirt. Bringing in a coach that specializes in the higher weights certainly doesn't hurt SDSU's chances of landing what could be one of the best recruits in the nation. (Mentioning facebook, I have no inside knowledge, friend of a friend who was tagged in a picture so it somehow popped up on my feed and I noticed the shirt).
      Not worried about Hutmacher. He wants to be a legend. Do you want to be a legend in Wisconsin or your home state? One place you will be a name on a wall the other remembered forever! Now it was a nice gesture of Bono,"Here's a shirt, don't forget me!" Bono's not offering Penn State or Ohio State, or even SDSU. Don't underestimate a boy's love for his mama. He can wrestle here and win a National Championship, but making Mom and Dad drive all that way every weekend? Football is a different story, money talks and he should go anywhere he thinks will get him to the pros(except NDSU). That being said: Hahn should hop his butt out to talk to Nash ASAP(recruiting rules permitting of course)
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

This is an awesome hire, #getjacked

Comment

Coach Hahn Twitter handle: @damion_hahn

Comment

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
            This is an awesome hire, #getjacked
            Yes we go from a half pint to a full gallon in body sizes. Bono being very tiny in size and Hahn very large guy it appears. Until I see him at Perkins with a recruit, I assume he is a big body guy. Thank goodness body size and coaching ability are two separate issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Yes we go from a half pint to a full gallon in body sizes. Bono being very tiny in size and Hahn very large guy it appears. Until I see him at Perkins with a recruit, I assume he is a big body guy. Thank goodness body size and coaching ability are two separate issues.
              If I remember correctly Hahn wrestled at 197. He looks a bit larger now.

Comment

I'm hoping that Sell/Hahn can get Dake or Jayson Ness
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  I've seen that rumor, I thought it would be a pipe dream to get Dake but there seems to be something to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                    I've seen that rumor, I thought it would be a pipe dream to get Dake but there seems to be something to it.
                    Hahn is Dake's guy so that's why there has been some chatter
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Hahn is Dake's guy so that's why there has been some chatter
                      oh no doubt, Hahn was instrumental in a lot of Dake's collegiate success.

Comment

No Ness... been around him before. I don't think it would be a good fit.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                          No Ness... been around him before. I don't think it would be a good fit.
                          I have to correct myself on this one... I was thinking Dylan Ness not Jayson Ness. I think Jayson Ness is a good guy. would be a great asset to the smaller wrestlers.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            If I remember correctly Hahn wrestled at 197. He looks a bit larger now.
                            Don't we all. He still looks muscular though, unlike me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Thank goodness body size and coaching ability are two separate issues.
                              Not true in wrestling. A coach that wrestled heavier in college will be much better at coaching the Higher weights as they have intimate knowledge of that style of wrestling over the lighter weights. There is a distinct difference, not saying he can't coach the lighter wrestlers, he''ll just have more info for the larger guys
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                                Not true in wrestling. A coach that wrestled heavier in college will be much better at coaching the Higher weights as they have intimate knowledge of that style of wrestling over the lighter weights. There is a distinct difference, not saying he can't coach the lighter wrestlers, he''ll just have more info for the larger guys
                                Huhhh? I dont know what you are speaking of but maybe I dont have to know. I am fine being ignorant. My original post was made in jest.

Comment

Working...
                                X