Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New head coach

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Yes there are similar qualities...one time on a chat I compared Bono to Stig and Zimmer thought it was a little crazy, but could see the similarities. To me, Hahn would be that bridge between Bono and Stig. I believe whomever Sell gets to come in will do well...Hahn is definitely at the top of my list.
    What was your similar qualities with Stig and Bono?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      What was your similar qualities with Stig and Bono?
      The style they use to speak to the team, athletes in any video. Similar style and phraseology, although Bono had a little more fire in his. I think you can say the same for the other coaches at SDSU but you don't see that as much in videos.

Comment

I had the same thought after watching his interview. Go Jacks!!!

Comment

What video? I dont find any anywhere! I am old and not computer challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            What video? I dont find any anywhere! I am old and not computer challenged.
            http://cornellbigred.com/coaches.asp...157&path=wrest

scroll down. under his personal info.

Comment

The 2 big clubs in Minnesota are Pinnacle and Minnesota Elite. Pinnacle is run by Jared Lawrence and Brandon Paulson. Minnesota Elite is run by Chad Erickson. Hahn was a teammate of Lawrence and Erickson.

Comment

Originally posted by WrestlingFan89 View Post
                The 2 big clubs in Minnesota are Pinnacle and Minnesota Elite. Pinnacle is run by Jared Lawrence and Brandon Paulson. Minnesota Elite is run by Chad Erickson. Hahn was a teammate of Lawrence and Erickson.
                That may be a great situation for all 3 of them. What I have seen on Hahn is impressive. Gonna have to out recruit Bono though. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                  That may be a great situation for all 3 of them. What I have seen on Hahn is impressive. Gonna have to out recruit Bono though. LOL
                  Bono's not the recruiter. Reader is the recruiter. Bono is the frontman.
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WrestlingFan89 View Post
                    If I'm not mistaken both Robb and Lloyd wrestle with Pinnacle.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      Bono's not the recruiter. Reader is the recruiter. Bono is the frontman.
                      Yes, I am aware of that.

Comment

Any update on the Hahn interview? I actually wrestled him when I was in high school at a J Robinson camp and he was with the Gophers. Unbelievable how good he is at wrestling. That interview made him seem like a great coach that gets it as well. Or maybe that Spartan Guy is just a big tool.

Comment

Crickets......

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                            Crickets......
                            I was just thinking the same thing...lots of waiting...I hope we start to hear rumblings soon and an announcement is made before the next snowstorm. I'm guessing whoever it may be will have some travel and they'll want them in Brookings for the presser.

sidenote, Coach Caldwell sent a few tweets out where the team was gathered watching the USA win the gold at the fs world cup, at least 10 guys in the one pic posted.

Comment

Might be an announcement today
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                                Might be an announcement today
                                Surprised if this happens today. Surprised not shocked though. I realize a couple other boards are trying to jump the gun on this, I just think we'd hear something about an announced presser. Perfect world, the rumblings start tonight about a press conference tomorrow at 10am...that said in a perfect world the snow would've ended in February.

update-there are a couple people that on another forum that want to say it'll happen today at 3 possibly. I have no info that states it will or won't but I know if it does happen today there won't be much of a media presence.
                                Last edited by Jackedforlife; 04-09-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X