New interview with Damion Hahn. Starts at around the 25 minute mark

http://www.mattalkonline.com/podcast...n-hahn-otm521/
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• Re: New head coach

Originally posted by witness View Post
      New interview with Damion Hahn. Starts at around the 25 minute mark

http://www.mattalkonline.com/podcast...n-hahn-otm521/
      So exciting, so pumped to have him here. Love his outlook and drive. Sidenote, asst coach...sounds like beside Cody he has another set but not ready to announce. Then he still wants to add a lightweight guy. So now the staff will be at 4 plus it sounds like if Luke gets in to Grad school he may stay on as GA. Things keep getting better and better, I would think the lightweight assistant would be highly desirable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
        So exciting, so pumped to have him here. Love his outlook and drive. Sidenote, asst coach...sounds like beside Cody he has another set but not ready to announce. Then he still wants to add a lightweight guy. So now the staff will be at 4 plus it sounds like if Luke gets in to Grad school he may stay on as GA. Things keep getting better and better, I would think the lightweight assistant would be highly desirable.
        It was encouraging that Hahn mentioned only two current wrestlers, and one of them was Connor Brown. Hopefully that's a good sign that he may stick around.

Comment

It might be easier to follow sports like wrestling in the near future. I fear mid-major college basketball will be ruined if this transfer rule goes forward.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            It might be easier to follow sports like wrestling in the near future. I fear mid-major college basketball will be ruined if this transfer rule goes forward.
            Lots of things need to be ironed out before a decision is made on changing the transfer rules.

Comment

Still no word on assistant coaches?

Comment

Kind of quiet on the assistant coach front.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  Kind of quiet on the assistant coach front.
                  I was hoping we'd have an announcement in the last week or so. I do believe along with Caldwell they have someone hired but need to wait to announce, they are still interviewing for a lightweight guy as far as I know. Hopefully we hear something in the next week or so.

Comment

Probably waiting to announce. SDSU HR slows the process waaaaay down

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
                      waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down.

Way on down where the music plays.... https://youtu.be/Sy16VUmzj-g

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
                          While I'd love to jump on the bash HR bandwagon(and WSR would know from experience...) I believe there is also the issue with the new coach fulfilling other obligations and then telling his people. From what I've heard it will definitely be worth the wait. MBB just brought on their new guy. Those interviews didn't start until after Hahn said they had a new guy but needed to wait to announce.

Comment

https://t.co/YZX3z7ZDLF

We are in VERY good hands...#getjacked

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                              https://t.co/YZX3z7ZDLF

We are in VERY good hands...#getjacked
                              Oh...Hahn comes in from Cornell?! Obligatory.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Hahn said by the end of the week there should be an announcement of another assistant coach, and then after that he's looking for a third coach that will have a dual role with the regional training center.
                                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X