Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: New head coach

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: New head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Any word if hiring of Hahn will keep recruiting class and team in place?
    Robb and Lloyd are staying
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,512

    Default Re: New head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    Robb and Lloyd are staying
    How about our 125-pounder, Connor Brown? Sure would be nice if he stuck around.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern SD
    Posts
    930

    Default Re: New head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by BTownJack View Post
    How about our 125-pounder, Connor Brown? Sure would be nice if he stuck around.
    That's kind of the wild card I guess. It depends on who is brought in to work with the lightweights as a coach, what(if any) scholarship money is available anywhere else(example, I heard out of state tuition at WI is around $35k/yr) and where he wants to be after a lot of this has had a chance to sink in.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,062

    Default Re: New head coach

    Based on the interview with Hahn he hoped to announce the other assistant by end of this week.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Worthington,MN
    Posts
    4,272

    Default Re: New head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Based on the interview with Hahn he hoped to announce the other assistant by end of this week.
    Are the Jacks going to add an assistant ? Listened to the interview, and after Hahn said that Caldwell was staying on, he said that left two open positions. Or is one of those a grad assistant ?

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: New head coach

    New interview with Damion Hahn. Starts at around the 25 minute mark

    http://www.mattalkonline.com/podcast...n-hahn-otm521/
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern SD
    Posts
    930

    Default Re: New head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    New interview with Damion Hahn. Starts at around the 25 minute mark

    http://www.mattalkonline.com/podcast...n-hahn-otm521/
    So exciting, so pumped to have him here. Love his outlook and drive. Sidenote, asst coach...sounds like beside Cody he has another set but not ready to announce. Then he still wants to add a lightweight guy. So now the staff will be at 4 plus it sounds like if Luke gets in to Grad school he may stay on as GA. Things keep getting better and better, I would think the lightweight assistant would be highly desirable.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Worthington,MN
    Posts
    4,272

    Default Re: New head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    So exciting, so pumped to have him here. Love his outlook and drive. Sidenote, asst coach...sounds like beside Cody he has another set but not ready to announce. Then he still wants to add a lightweight guy. So now the staff will be at 4 plus it sounds like if Luke gets in to Grad school he may stay on as GA. Things keep getting better and better, I would think the lightweight assistant would be highly desirable.
    It was encouraging that Hahn mentioned only two current wrestlers, and one of them was Connor Brown. Hopefully that's a good sign that he may stick around.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,062

    Default Re: New head coach

    It might be easier to follow sports like wrestling in the near future. I fear mid-major college basketball will be ruined if this transfer rule goes forward.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •