Bono to Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bono to Wisconsin

Seems things are starting to unravel in wrestling.

Comment

That's about it for jumping ship. No surprises.

Those that stay will receive better coaching and technique taught. They will be better developed and molded under this new leadership. Hahn brings in a better skill set for developing wrestlers.

Bono motivates by fear. Hahn motivates by calm inspired technical teachings. He gets to know each individual wrestler weaknesses and works to develop and strengthen those areas.
      Last edited by AmberValley; 04-26-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

1. Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

Unraveling??? The minute Bono left the speculation was that Brown would follow him. Losing Robb stinks and was unexpected but it's hardly all unraveling. You may be able to say there are things unraveling at another school in SD but even they are in good hands. The program is far from unraveling, it is in VERY good hands and will continue to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Lol nah
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Were the California recruits already in place by the Bono staff, or are they Hahn connected ?

Comment

Time to cut wrestling and put that budget towards the tennis programs. maybe could convert the wrestling practice area to a tennis courts........
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberValley View Post

Those that stay will receive better coaching and technique taught. They will be better developed and molded under this new leadership. Hahn brings in a better skill set for developing wrestlers.

Bono motivates by fear. Hahn motivates by calm inspired technical teachings. He gets to know each individual wrestler weaknesses and works to develop and strengthen those areas.
                And thats the rest of story. Good Day! Interesting comments to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Time to cut wrestling and put that budget towards the tennis programs. maybe could convert the wrestling practice area to a tennis courts........

The man with a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    No morton building?

Comment

Lol wut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by AmberValley View Post

Could not have said it better! After spending some time with Hahn I am very impressed . This program is in good hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackinthebox View Post
                          Could not have said it better! After spending some time with Hahn I am very impressed . This program is in good hands!
                          Agree. We need to move forward. I wish Connor the best. If you don’t want to be here, then get out so we can focus on the future. The rumor was there from the moment Bono left, and I want to continue to build this program with people that want to be here. If I’ve learned anything over time, you don’t focus on the people that leave.

Comment

Not to devolve this thread, but what makes you say Bono motivates by fear? Seemed to me he motivated by love and boundless energy. I am 100% with Hahn now, but you gotta recognize the massive impact he had through sheer force of will on this program.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
                              Not to devolve this thread, but what makes you say Bono motivates by fear? Seemed to me he motivated by love and boundless energy. I am 100% with Hahn now, but you gotta recognize the massive impact he had through sheer force of will on this program.
                              I'll preface with this, I like Chris and wish him the best. He was great for our program and gave it what it needed at the time and we are far better off having had him. That said I can understand some of AV's comments in bold and I have no reason to believe at least some of that. I doubt AV will comment on any specifics but AV does have a firm grip on the workings of the wrestling dept.

If you haven't seen the video of Coach Hahn on the youtube Spartan podcast go watch it...this guy gets its, he talks about how each guy is different to motivate and the coach must learn the best technique. I'm ready for the new era and the success that was created by Bono and staff to be built upon by Hahn and staff...I think in a few days we'll at least know who one of the coaches is. Exciting times...also, I believe the Cali guys were committed before Bono and crew left as was the Sloan kid from IA.
                              Last edited by Jackedforlife; 04-27-2018, 08:02 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                                I'll preface with this, I like Chris and wish him the best. He was great for our program and gave it what it needed at the time and we are far better off having had him. That said I can understand some of AV's comments in bold and I have no reason to believe at least some of that. I doubt AV will comment on any specifics but AV does have a firm grip on the workings of the wrestling dept.

If you have seen the video of Coach Hahn on the youtube Spartan podcast go watch it...this guy gets its, he talks about how each guy is different to motivate and the coach must learn the best technique. I'm ready for the new era and the success that was created by Bono and staff to be built upon by Hahn and staff...I think in a few days we'll at least know who one of the coaches is. Exciting times...also, I believe the Cali guys were committed before Bono and crew left as was the Sloan kid from IA.
                                To add to that, Form the rumblings I've heard and some of the past departures we've had. I think AV has it spot on. Chris Was great for us when it all boils down. And I'm stoked we have who we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X