UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC

Jacks play in KC today at the Urban Youth Center at 17th and Paseo. Games at 1 and 3. Go Jacks site has team playing at the KC 3&2 complex on Bannister where they played last year. Don't go there. Went there yesterday for the game and no one home! Game tomorrow (Sun) at 11. Jacks won the opener 6-4, coming from behind. Let's sweep the 'Roos!
    Go Jacks!!

Re: UMKC

I admit, I'm not the best fan, I don't start following a sport until they start to impress me with their performance, which the softball team has done so far this year with the way they've turned around a ,quite frankly ,poor performing team to one that the rest of the Summit should take notice, if they're smart. I just read the Bio's of the nine incoming recruits, and I'm even more impressed with the quality of recruits we have coming in for next year ,coach Woods is definitely a very good recruiter too.She recruited the type players we need to sustain our improvement we've shown this year ,the program is in good hands with coach Woods. Should be a team that can shake up the status quo of the last few years in Summit League softball. we'll be tough competitors this League season, and quite possibly a contender for the regular season title. I hope I'm not overly optimistic, because the signs are there.They just have to come to fruition.

Comment

Working...
    X