Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit League BBall Transfers

Default Re: Summit League BBall Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    I thought he was pretty solid. This one may hurt a little bit if he moves on....wouldn't mind SDSU re-offering.
    I wonder if USU is in the mix since he seems to like Craig Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by BTownJack View Post
    They will be better than you expect. They always are...especially against us. A win down there won't be easy in 2018-19 regardless of who is on their team.
    I agree I don't think USD is going to be hot garbage this year. Losing Mooney is certainly going to hurt. Their success will be how well the returning guys can adjust to being go-to players vs the roles they played alongside Mooney this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    I agree I don't think USD is going to be hot garbage this year. Losing Mooney is certainly going to hurt. Their success will be how well the returning guys can adjust to being go-to players vs the roles they played alongside Mooney this year.
    This could put ndsu into a precarious position IMO. While USeD won’t be a dumpster fire it certainly opens the possibility that NDSU could challenge them for second and/or win a couple games in the SLT and get Richmond an extension that would be more off of circumstances and not him turning anything around. Which would be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

USD will still be a factor in the top half of the standings but there’s no doubt that suddenly losing the best player in team history will make a difference. He carried that team the last two years - willing them to multiple wins. Mooney would have been a great cushion for the new coaching staff. We’ll find out how good they are pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by da_coach View Post
    Griesel asks for release from South Dakota commitment.

http://journalstar.com/sports/high-s...medium=twitter
    Was just posted on the Yote board that it appears their third recruit, Fakira, is also gone. Losing Mooney is tough, but losing the entire already signed recruiting class could set the program back for awhile. I don't envy being in the new coach's shoes.
    Last edited by bigticket1; 04-17-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Was just posted on the Yote board that it appears their third recruit, Fakira, is also gone. Losing Mooney is tough, but losing the entire already signed recruiting class could set the program back for awhile. I don't envy being in the new coach's shoes.
    Mr. Lee will have a team full of HIS guys sooner rather than later. His recruiting ability will be tested quickly.

A lot of players want playing time. If marketed correctly, USD can pick up some real talent to join a decent nucleus of returning players. There's going to be room for a couple of new guys to get some playing time. If I had to make a guess, I'm still counting on USD to finish #2 in the SL next season.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    A lot of players want playing time. If marketed correctly, USD can pick up some real talent to join a decent nucleus of returning players. There's going to be room for a couple of new guys to get some playing time. If I had to make a guess, I'm still counting on USD to finish #2 in the SL next season.
    Yes don’t count them out. We don’t know much about Coach Lee, for a non-player, he seems know what he is doing.

Kentucky Blog - My apologies if this has previously been posted.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/kentucky-...-loses-big-men

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    Yes don’t count them out. We don’t know much about Coach Lee, for a non-player, he seems know what he is doing.
    Also, until I actually see Daum on the court in a Jackrabbits uniform (or he makes some official announcement) I'm going to have a hard time getting too worked up about how the standings might look next year. Things like that Kentucky article show that we are not out of the woods yet.