Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits #8 vs Villanova Wildcats #9 @ South Bend

Giving up Orebs and TO's kills us.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

espn2 working great
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I thought they changed 2 Baylor just because I'm down in Texas. Jack's playing well in the second quarter too bad there wasn't like that on the first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          espn2 working great
          Still getting Baylor in Minnesota.

Comment

Down 11 at half. 38-27 Villanova.

Villanova can't miss from 3.

Comment

Villanova 10-20 from 3 at the half. That probably won't be sustainable.

Jacks are 1-4 from 3.

Down 11

Comment

Awful first half. Villanova better cool off or we're going home rarly

Comment

Ouch, 27 pt half...talk about jet lag

Comment

I don't think our zone is working. This is a rough first half. We look timid and slow on offense.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Finally had sound the last couple minutes of the first half. Hopefully Nova cools off from 3.

Comment

Chip, chip, chip away at that lead.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It's on ESPN2 here. Seems like we are getting called for traveling a lot.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Waiting for our "tournament experience" to kick in . We have to own the boards the rest of the game, a team shooting 50% from the three shouldn't be given more shots by not rebounding their misses, really though, only down 11, we can make that up, but we can't let them put the game in the bag by letting them start a big run to open the third quarter. We have to match them point for point ,and a few extra to boot. This game isn't quite going the way I "envisioned" it, if we get the win ,no matter how or by how much, I'll be happy.

Comment

Nova shooting threes like crazy and not missing closed the Gap some but not enough. we need to really turn it on in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                Seems like we are getting called for traveling a lot.
                                I noticed that. Not sure if it's actual traveling or a phantom call because of a jab step or something.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X