Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little pups.

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Any word on Austin Hansen? Is he going with Smith, staying at the U, taking over the head job?
    PLEASE hire Austin Hansen!!! PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      PLEASE hire Austin Hansen!!! PLEASE!
      So heads explode?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        So heads explode?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
        I know one fan's head would explode and the conspiracy theories would run rampant with him.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          I know one fan's head would explode and the conspiracy theories would run rampant with him.
          We might regret these comments if Austin is hired. I doubt it will happen, since Herbster is off to the final four and going to be talking to potential replacements. I think they can do better than a former Jackrabbit top scorer for a replacements. I think USD could do better this time around. Smith leaves a quality program for greener pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Herbster is off to the final four and going to be talking to potential replacements. I think they can do better than a former Jackrabbit top scorer for a replacements.

Comment

5 years with a base salary at $650,000 per. Not a hard decision no matter where you are at.

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Eddie View Post
                5 years with a base salary at $650,000 per. Not a hard decision no matter where you are at.
                I said when Otz was hired that SDSU fans needed to get comfortable with whoever comes in to replace him having a salary that started with a 4.

I may have to increase that to a 5 if we're serious about getting/staying competitive at the upper end of the mid-major world.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  I said when Otz was hired that SDSU fans needed to get comfortable with whoever comes in to replace him having a salary that started with a 4.

I may have to increase that to a 5 if we're serious about getting/staying competitive at the upper end of the mid-major world.
                  If we really are that serious about becoming a higher mid major we probably need to bump that to a 6 tbh, which I am completely comfortable with IF it doesn’t come at the expense of wbb, football, or wrestling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                    If we really are that serious about becoming a higher mid major we probably need to bump that to a 6 tbh, which I am completely comfortable with IF it doesn’t come at the expense of wbb, football, or wrestling.

Well yeah, I considered going to that numeral, but S.Dakotans will have sticker shock enough with the 5. I'm trying to ease them into it.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Well yeah, I considered going to that numeral, but S.Dakotans will have sticker shock enough with the 5. I'm trying to ease them into it.
                      Lol fair enough.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Please hire Austin Hanson!!!!. There are a couple coaches if they brought in would scare me a little bit with recruiting but if they hire internal, I’m not worried at all. I like Austin as a person, when I’ve met him a handful of times I just don’t think he could take them to next level.

Comment

My guess is that Hanson and most of the USD coaching staff will go to USU with Smith.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

My guess is that Hanson and most of the USD coaching staff will go to USU with Smith.
                            That has been the pattern and one assistant usually stays behind. Clink played that role here and has found a fit in the Otz group.

Comment

That has been the pattern and one assistant usually stays behind. Clink played that role here and has found a fit in the Otz group.
                              Mick Kerry in todays Argus has a list of possible candidates that does not include Austin Hansen, but does include the Hudson-Alcester Craig Doty and of course our favorite Ryan Miller.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/bl...job/460866002/

Comment

Mick Kerry in todays Argus has a list of possible candidates that does not include Austin Hansen, but does include the Hudson-Alcester Craig Doty and of course our favorite Ryan Miller.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/bl...job/460866002/
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X