• Show
Clear All

• Little pups.

SDSU -8 to Ohio State in the big dance
    used -13 to North Texas (at home) in the CBI

HAHAHA. Must suck to suck.

AND losers of 4 of the last 6 to SDSU.

Re: Little pups.

And they are making fun of us because we are 0-5 in the NCAA tourney. They wonder if we will ever win a game. The bigger question is, will they ever make it. I certainly feel better about losing to a team that finished 15-3 in the big 10 than i would losing to a 14-16 team on my home court. Id rather make it and lose than not make it at all. There are 11 other schools who have been to the NCAA tourney 5 times or more and has not won a game. One of them is the Huskers. Theyve been to the dance 7 times and are 0-7.
    Last edited by mitchellrabbit; 03-16-2018, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      And they are making fun of us because we are 0-5 in the NCAA tourney. They wonder if we will ever win a game. The bigger question is, will they ever make it. I certainly feel better about losing to a team that finished 15-3 in the big 10 than i would losing to a 14-16 team on my home court. Id rather make it and lose than not make it at all. There are 11 other schools who have been to the NCAA tourney 5 times or more and has not won a game. One of them is the Huskers. Theyve been to the dance 7 times and are 0-7.
      Learning the Huskers are 0-7 does make me feel better about yesterday The USED fan board seems be getting every possible mile out Coach Stig DUI. To some poster’s, it’s fraud bigger than the GEAR affair. How many wrestlers does Used have at the National tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Learning the Huskers are 0-7 does make me feel better about yesterday The USED fan board seems be getting every possible mile out Coach Stig DUI. To some poster’s, it’s fraud bigger than the GEAR affair.
        If it were any other coach, they would care.

Comment

If it were any other coach, they would care.
          Not sure of what you saying here but their comments about the delay of game due to cramps was so ridiculous that it hardly deserves comment. Some how Stig engineered the cramps. How do you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            The USED fan board seems be getting every possible mile out Coach Stig DUI.
            Wastin away again in Whine-aritaville. Some people claim that there's a Rabbit to blame , but they know, it's their own damn fault

Comment

I think the old saying applies very well, in terms as it applies to USD, is that it is much better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

Comment

Little pups.

You gotta be a special kind of stupid to talk **** after getting beat down by us and then getting boat raced by North Texas at home. I legitimately imagine them having their hands over their ears like a child shouting “insults”.

Wonder if I’m still banned over there for my egregious comment about kids being able to vote and smoke who were born after the last yotes win over us in football? I wonder if this comment gets me a longer ban?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Sucks to be U.

Wouldn't want to be U.

That is all. (Unless I think up more of them.)
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Being banned over their isn't too hard. Just being realistic puts you in danger. I am still laughing at them for their comments about the Summit League Tournament not being on a neutral enough site for them. Apparently their fans are either to cheap or too lazy to go to the game in Sioux Falls and their players are just to emotionally fragile to play in front of an opposing crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                      Being banned over their isn't too hard. Just being realistic puts you in danger. I am still laughing at them for their comments about the Summit League Tournament not being on a neutral enough site for them. Apparently their fans are either to cheap or too lazy to go to the game in Sioux Falls and their players are just to emotionally fragile to play in front of an opposing crowd.
                      Since this is a smack thread, I'll just throw out that the emotional fragility begins with the MBB head coach as far as I can tell, and trickles down to his team. (Their women's coach is emotional but I certainly wouldn't call her fragile . . . yeah that's actually a complement.)
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Since this is a smack thread, I'll just throw out that the emotional fragility begins with the MBB head coach as far as I can tell, and trickles down to his team. (Their women's coach is emotional but I certainly wouldn't call her fragile . . . yeah that's actually a complement.)
                        Yes, he is a perfect fit in the "pit of misery"

Comment

as long as we are kicking the pups, I would like to see the PA person at SCSC ditch that job. He belongs with the cheerleaders on the ends with a megaphone cheering when an opposing player misses a free throw or makes a foul or whatever. The PA guy should not be cheering into the PA system that he missed a free throw and that the rebound was the Coyotes possession. He is not the color guy for radio. Save those outbursts of a player picks up another foul for the cheerleaders or radio guy. It is stranger than everything that I have seen on the road games. It is even stranger than the USD vocalist to end the Star Spangled Banner with Let's Go Yotes!
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Apparently the color green is the Coyotes kryptonite. All three loses in the SCSC have worn green.
                            Last edited by Sodakbull; 03-18-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

So. if Craig Smith gets the Utah State job, as the Utah media is speculating, will Matt Mooney follow him? How about Austin Hansen? With SDSU in the way, Mooney doesn't have much of a chance of getting to the Big Dance from USD. He might as well pack for Utah. As for Hansen, have head coaching opportunities passed him by?

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/2018/0...ketball-coach/
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                              X