Little pups.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Little pups.

By gosh...how could this be??? I mean the Summit League is so far superior to the MVC!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      That's rough when an alumnus turns you down to stay in Terre Haute...
      Now that's high quality smack.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Now that's high quality smack.
        The funny thing is I wasn't intending it as smack...well, I guess if you live in Terre Haute.

...and, I guess if you live in Vermillion. Heck, I guess the best smack probably is the unintended smack.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
          The funny thing is I wasn't intending it as smack...well, I guess if you live in Terre Haute.

...and, I guess if you live in Vermillion. Heck, I guess the best smack probably is the unintended smack.
          Maybe Terre Haute has a buffalo wing joint or two.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            By gosh...how could this be??? I mean the Summit League is so far superior to the MVC!
            This is hilarious considering the fact that Craig Smith turned down a coaching job in the MVC a year ago.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              This is hilarious considering the fact that Craig Smith turned down a coaching job in the MVC a year ago.
              I was just thinking the same thing.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                He turned down Drake because he gambled that with the team he had returning would lead to a better overall offer....which it did. One look at Drakes returning roster last year would show you it was senior laden and if you didn't parlay that into offers like Niko did you may be stuck there a long time.

To say he turned down the MV'C because he felt the Summit is superior is like saying Bono left us for a lower paying job at a lesser wrestling school.

Comment

Jeff Goodman from ESPN is reporting Todd Lee Assistant Coach from Grand Canyon and USD alum is front runner.

“Grand Canyon assistant Todd Lee is the frontrunner for the South Dakota job, sources told ESPN.”

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Jeff Goodman from ESPN is reporting Todd Lee Assistant Coach from Grand Canyon and USD alum is front runner.

“Grand Canyon assistant Todd Lee is the frontrunner for the South Dakota job, sources told ESPN.”
                    I saw on twitter deputy AD was his AD at Kentucky Wesleyan. So this has probably been pegged for a while. Looking at other names associated with the job, he would have been down on the list a ways. Definitely doesn’t scare me when it comes to USD taking over the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
                      I saw on twitter deputy AD was his AD at Kentucky Wesleyan. So this has probably been pegged for a while. Looking at other names associated with the job, he would have been down on the list a ways. Definitely doesn’t scare me when it comes to USD taking over the Jacks.
                      I don't know Todd Lee but this seems like maybe a guy that is coming home and may just very well be a destination job for him and will be happy spending the rest of his career in Vermillion if he is successful of course. Is he their Stig?

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                        I don't know Todd Lee but this seems like maybe a guy that is coming home and may just very well be a destination job for him and will be happy spending the rest of his career in Vermillion if he is successful of course. Is he their Stig?
                        Or their Meierkort. #FearTodd

Comment

Thanks USD for wasting our taxpayers money on a search firm when you hired someone long connected to you way before. Sell saved the state money and we still won 3 straight conference tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                            Nobody wants to spend rest of their career in Vermillion!

Comment

search firms are what they are.... personally I'd like to think that your lawyer and your A.D. could do the background checks and interviews.

I think Todd Lee is an interesting fit, he has all sorts of experience and you'd have to think Grand Canyon and USD are similar types of jobs and he is a South Dakota native..... I'm a little surprised that more names haven't really came out. Only seen Ryan Miller (whose name will always come up when it comes to USD/SDSU head coaching position), the Virginia Tech assistant and this name. Also apparently they offered it to Indiana St's head coach as well.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                                search firms are what they are.... personally I'd like to think that your lawyer and your A.D. could do the background checks and interviews.

I think Todd Lee is an interesting fit, he has all sorts of experience and you'd have to think Grand Canyon and USD are similar types of jobs and he is a South Dakota native..... I'm a little surprised that more names haven't really came out. Only seen Ryan Miller (whose name will always come up when it comes to USD/SDSU head coaching position), the Virginia Tech assistant and this name. Also apparently they offered it to Indiana St's head coach as well.
                                Seems like he would be a good fit, agreed.

Has DI experience, and also Head Coaching experience. Similar to Craig Smith in those respects.

Comment

Working...
                                X