Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: THE SDSU Jackrabbits #12 vs Ohio State Buckeyes #5 @ the Taco Barn NCAA Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: THE SDSU Jackrabbits #12 vs Ohio State Buckeyes #5 @ the Taco Barn NCAA Tour

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Terrible main camera angle at the Taco Bell Arena. That sucks. It's terrible watching Gonzaga and UNCG right now.
    Yikes. And 1/4 of the screen is showing the media tables.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Re: GDT: THE SDSU Jackrabbits #12 vs Ohio State Buckeyes #5 @ the Taco Barn NCAA Tour

Noticed that too watching the Gonzaga game with the odd camera angle. Oh well will have the radio on with Tyler anyway.

Comment

Good luck today, guys! You deserve a tourney win...now go get one!

Comment

UNCG about got it done against Gonzaga and made this game even more interesting.

I hope the guys are a lot less nervous than I am! Make some history today.

Comment

It has been a pleasure boys, but one of us has to go home today. I will see you on the other side.

Comment

Jenkins Jr!

Comment

Hey gang, figure I'd swing by. Jenkins is flying out of the gate - he looks terrific early.

Comment

Ugly swing there for the Jacks. 8-0 OSU run.

Buckeyes lead by 4 with 12 min left in the half

Comment

Brandon Key playing "loose" again. Well see how that works

Comment

Good for other players to step up and score, but the ball needs to go through Daum more.

Comment

streaming it at work and it kids glitching and replaying. looks like we aren't running our offense the last few minutes from what I can tell.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Bates-Diop is the real deal. Has 13 of OSU's 19 points

Comment

Might wanna guard the 3pt line.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Bates-Diop is really good.

OSU is playing outstanding defense and capitalizing on every mistake the Jacks make. Jacks are playing not outstanding defense. Daum is only now getting going.

Comment

Goodness. I'm in Sault Ste Marie, MI and Daum almost shot it from MY parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X