Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: THE SDSU Jackrabbits #12 vs Ohio State Buckeyes #5 @ the Taco Barn NCAA Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: THE SDSU Jackrabbits #12 vs Ohio State Buckeyes #5 @ the Taco Barn NCAA Tourney

The Jackrabbits should be ready for the game both at the coaching and the player level. OSU is not a pushover for any team as they finished 2nd in their conference at 15-3. The Jackrabbits can rise to the occasion as the team has been on an upward trajectory through the season with only a few stumbles. I expect crowd support for the Jackrabbits while in Boise playing the Buckeyes. I also found someone in Vegas that has placed a nominal wager for the Jackrabbits. This is the year for the Jackrabbits to pull the upset in the tournament. Go Jacks!!

3pm CDT on TNT
    #Chopdownthebuckeyes
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: THE SDSU Jackrabbits #12 vs Ohio State Buckeyes #5 @ the Taco Barn NCAA Tour

I am not sure if this will be available from the Argus special today on the NCAA and Jackrabbits.

http://argusleader.sd.newsmemory.com...aid_subscriber&
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Re: GDT: THE SDSU Jackrabbits #12 vs Ohio State Buckeyes #5 @ the Taco Barn NCAA Tour

Need our best effort of the year today. On paper we "matchup" better than our four other NCAA appearances, but the Buckeyes are still really good. A bad team doesn't go 15-3 in the BIG.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED! GO JACKS!

Comment

This is the longest work day of the year!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
          This is the longest work day of the year!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
          Ha! Work? Not today

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
            Ha! Work? Not today
            Some people have all the luck! Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Is anybody else at work anxious as hell, Or is it just me?

Got to get home and SET UP!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

Today both took forever to arrive and came too quickly. I love the week leading up to an NCAA game - so much press and invaluable national exposure for the program. Just Google “Jackrabbits” today and you’ll get flooded. I’d love to see what it becomes with a win or two. If the Jacks have a hot shooting game like we saw at WSU I think we’ll get to find out. Hit ‘em early, ignite the neutral crowd and make the Buckeyes feel the pressure.

Comment

one google Is Richard Jenkins new??
                  Dick Vitale‏Verified account @DickieV 40m40 minutes ago More

• Copy link to Tweet
                  • Embed Tweet

Keep an eye today on # 12 seed SOUTH DAKOTA ST vs # 5 seed / OHIO ST -Jackrabbits have a super duo in Mike Daum & RichardJenkins who avg 40 btw them - Buckeyes must have their A game!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    Need our best effort of the year today. On paper we "matchup" better than our four other NCAA appearances, but the Buckeyes are still really good. A bad team doesn't go 15-3 in the BIG.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED! GO JACKS!
                    They're definitely not a bad team, but going 15-3 in the BIG this year is less of an accomplishment than other years. I mean they only got 4 teams in the tournament from a 14 team league.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

I left work at 11 and took tommorrow off. The couch is comfy right now and remote already getting a workout. Will mix a drink at 2:59.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                        I left work at 11 and took tommorrow off. The couch is comfy right now and remote already getting a workout. Will mix a drink at 2:59.
                        Brilliant.

someone with more skill then I needs to post a picture of the Guinness guys. Stupid technology.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

My plan was to leave work at 2:00-2:30 today, but that might be turning into 1:30 as I get more excited and anxious, and less productive. Well not productive, hence why I am on here now.

Comment

Terrible main camera angle at the Taco Bell Arena. That sucks. It's terrible watching Gonzaga and UNCG right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              Terrible main camera angle at the Taco Bell Arena. That sucks. It's terrible watching Gonzaga and UNCG right now.
                              I've got 3 streams going on my computer right now . . . the camera in Boise is up noticeably higher than the other venues--Wichita, Pittsburgh or Dallas.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X