Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Postseason 2018

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    I agree, but I seriously was dreaming about Konchar playing for us as a grad transfer since before even this season (though I didn't start the rumor ). He's been the 2nd best player in the Summit since the end of his RS freshman year and he's much closer to Daum's level than Jackrabbit fans would like to admit. I'm of the opinion that he has the most well-rounded game in the Summit League since the Jackrabbit joined the conference.

I also agree witih jacks1. If Konchar does grad transfer, it'll likely be to a P5 school (and a good one at that). I won't bother even teasing myself with the prospect of seeing him in a Jackrabbit uniform.
    This reminds me of SD amateur baseball where if your team eliminated another team and defeated team had a star, the star could be added as a pickup player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      I agree, but I seriously was dreaming about Konchar playing for us as a grad transfer since before even this season (though I didn't start the rumor ). He's been the 2nd best player in the Summit since the end of his RS freshman year and he's much closer to Daum's level than Jackrabbit fans would like to admit. I'm of the opinion that he has the most well-rounded game in the Summit League since the Jackrabbit joined the conference.

I also agree witih jacks1. If Konchar does grad transfer, it'll likely be to a P5 school (and a good one at that). I won't bother even teasing myself with the prospect of seeing him in a Jackrabbit uniform.
      I agree, Knochar is clearly one of the 5 best players in the summit.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        I agree, Knochar is clearly one of the 5 best players in the summit.
        One of the 6 best, the other five start for us apparently. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
          One of the 6 best, the other five start for us apparently. Lol
          I could possibly see him coming off the bench kind of in the role Daum played his freshman year. Daum was good enough to start but didn't because of the value he provided coming off the bench.

Comment

My five best in the league if your drafting a team, goes, Daum, Mooney, Miller, Rosga, Konchar. My bench would be more SDSU flavor, but would go, Jenkins, Telly, Scott, Amigo, with a bunch I would consider with the 10th spot.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Now that Fort Wayne's season is over, did anyone else hear the rumor floating around Sioux Falls last week that Jon Konchar may be looking at grad-transferring and that SDSU would be a school he would consider ? Heard it from two people, and one of them said they had heard it from a number of people. Which means nothing in terms of it's accuracy, but wouldn't that be an interesting option to replace Telly for next season ?

If this were to happen I see him taking more of a Telly role. I don't see this happening but think of the possibilities if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
                If this were to happen I see him taking more of a Telly role. I don't see this happening but think of the possibilities if it did.
                Remember you guys that Reggie Hamilton transferred to Oakland, less than likely but not Impossible

Comment

Coyote web site is streaming MBB game.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    Remember you guys that Reggie Hamilton transferred to Oakland, less than likely but not Impossible
                    Omegano from WIU to ORU. He is not the same quality of player as Konchar, but it was inside the Summit.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                      Coyote web site is streaming MBB game.
                      The coyote's have started out slowly, trailing 39 to 35 at halftime. I think they will come back and run away with the game in the second half. I would really like to see USD vs Grand Canyon in the second round. Some have suggested GCU as a possible Summit member in the future. I would like to see how they compare and any kind of introduction between the league and GCU has the potential to be positive.
                      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                        The coyote's have started out slowly, trailing 39 to 35 at halftime. I think they will come back and run away with the game in the second half. I would really like to see USD vs Grand Canyon in the second round. Some have suggested GCU as a possible Summit member in the future. I would like to see how they compare and any kind of introduction between the league and GCU has the potential to be positive.

I realize what you are saying, and its true. But after the trashing they have done on their board of SDSU, and claiming to have the best two teams in the Summit league, I would smile ear to ear if they go down in flames. But that is just te selfish side of me!

Comment

Yotes are struggling big against a North Texas team that is not that good. Mooney has not clicked. They are in need of a rally soon or get the towels on the floor. 50/50 balls are all going the other way.

18 down with 12:20 TO GO
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I rarely make game predictions. It is looking like rarely should become never
                            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Mooney is 3-16 shooting and 0-7 from 3 pt and 1 TF. It would take a miracle for them to pull this out by now. Very low energy

Comment

Been watching for about 5 minutes...haven't seen a bucket yet. By either team.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X