Summit League Postseason 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Postseason 2018

Not sure what is crazier...the idea of Konchar landing with the Jacks or some saying he wouldn't crack our starting five if he did indeed transfer here.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

WNIT appears to have both USD and WIU on the schedule.
      https://www.womensnit.com/tournament-field.html
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        If Konchar were to come that would be 3 first team all leaguers possibly in the starting 5. I wonder if IPFW would try to block a transfer to a conference school.
        I don't believe a school can block a grad transfer. I would love for Konchar to be a Jackrabbit next year but I believe he will have his pick of schools, many quality P5's included to choose from.

Also in regards to the rumor mill, I'm still waiting for Nate Wolters to transfer to Minnesota and Daum to transfer to Nebraska or Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          WNIT appears to have both USD and WIU on the schedule.
          https://www.womensnit.com/tournament-field.html

Pairings and details to be released in about an hour.

Comment

USD hosts Western Illinois in the first round of the WNIT

Comment

That sucks. For both USD and WIU.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

That is totally too bad for both teams. I would have at least thought there may be 1 game OOC prior to a rematch of this type.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The bracket is not as bad as first round USD vs WIU, but they start in same bracket.
                  https://www.womensnit.com/bracket.html

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    That sucks. For both USD and WIU.
                    You can say that again. Man the hits just keep on coming. Why would they pair two conference opponents up in the first round. I hate this pairing.

Comment

Nevermind, the WNIT remembered they are in the same conference so now it's Houston at USD and WIU at Colorado St.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                        Not sure what is crazier...the idea of Konchar landing with the Jacks or some saying he wouldn't crack our starting five if he did indeed transfer here.
                        Definitely the latter.

Comment

If Konchar does grad transfer, it'll be to a bigger name school than SDSU in my opinion. He's climbing up draft boards and not sure playing in Daum's shadow is what he'd be looking for.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                            If Konchar does grad transfer, it'll be to a bigger name school than SDSU in my opinion. He's climbing up draft boards and not sure playing in Daum's shadow is what he'd be looking for.

Just let a guy dream, man.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              Unless Daum transfers.

This rumor train really is coming full circle now huh!?
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                This seems like a dream made of pipes.
                                I agree, but I seriously was dreaming about Konchar playing for us as a grad transfer since before even this season (though I didn't start the rumor ). He's been the 2nd best player in the Summit since the end of his RS freshman year and he's much closer to Daum's level than Jackrabbit fans would like to admit. I'm of the opinion that he has the most well-rounded game in the Summit League since the Jackrabbit joined the conference.

I also agree witih jacks1. If Konchar does grad transfer, it'll likely be to a P5 school (and a good one at that). I won't bother even teasing myself with the prospect of seeing him in a Jackrabbit uniform.
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X