GDT: Jacks vs. Yotes - SLT (M) Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jacks vs. Yotes - SLT (M) Championship

Mike Daum is 9-0 in the Summit League Tournament.

How about Jenkins though? He was MVP tonight

Comment

What a game. Everyone put it together. Mike was Mike. Jenkins was a star. Reed was the senior stable presence (and rebounded like a monster). Skyler played great minutes. Brandon Key provided huge energy. Tevin had a Top 10 worthy block.

Winning the SDSU Invitational never gets old!!!! Blue state. Go Jacks.

Comment

Never take this feeling for granted. 5 titles is amazing. But that was a road game for the Yotes and the crowd was electric

Comment

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Great wins for the men and women Jackrabbits. Acme Coyotes fielded some great teams this year. Like the person said, enjoy it while you can.

Comment

Mooney graduate transfer to SDSU. #cnn

I couldn't resist!

Great day to be a Rabbit!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

- Even though Key took a few shots I didn't think he should have taken, I think he was an overall net positive tonight.

- I honestly didn't think the officiating was that bad. A lot of the calls SDSU fans wanted on some drives had USD players jumping straight up in the air. I think the only criticism is that they were a little inconsistent, but overall I thought it was fine.

- Mooney is a cold blooded killer man. I know he didn't shoot all that efficiently tonight, but man he is terrifying.

- Speaking of, the Jacks did an amazing job making Mooney work. Not only work to get good shots, but even work to get the ball. We were denying the pass to him. That seemed like a new wrinkle.

- I hate how good Tyler Peterson actually is on offense. He looks like he shouldn't be good, but he is.

- I would serve jail time for David Jenkins Junior.

- We made a really good adjustment on their double teams on Daum. The first time they quick doubled, he just kicked it out for a 3 like usual. The other two times it happens, King dove straight to the lane since it was his guy that doubled, and he got the pass and kicked it to someone else open. Worked perfectly.

- USD is STILL the little brother, as always.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Mike Daum is 9-0 in the Summit League Tournament.

How about Jenkins though? He was MVP tonight
                  Jenkins has a serious case for MVP of the tourney if he can be forgiven for the WIU game. Kid carried us through long stretches of the last 2 games.

Honestly, even when Jenkins is struggling I love his game. Just so unconscious when he decides to shoot. As far as he knows, he's the only one in the gym.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    - Even though Key took a few shots I didn't think he should have taken, I think he was an overall net positive tonight.

- I honestly didn't think the officiating was that bad. A lot of the calls SDSU fans wanted on some drives had USD players jumping straight up in the air. I think the only criticism is that they were a little inconsistent, but overall I thought it was fine.

- Mooney is a cold blooded killer man. I know he didn't shoot all that efficiently tonight, but man he is terrifying.

- Speaking of, the Jacks did an amazing job making Mooney work. Not only work to get good shots, but even work to get the ball. We were denying the pass to him. That seemed like a new wrinkle.

- I hate how good Tyler Peterson actually is on offense. He looks like he shouldn't be good, but he is.

- I would serve jail time for David Jenkins Junior.

- We made a really good adjustment on their double teams on Daum. The first time they quick doubled, he just kicked it out for a 3 like usual. The other two times it happens, King dove straight to the lane since it was his guy that doubled, and he got the pass and kicked it to someone else open. Worked perfectly.

- USD is STILL the little brother, as always.
                    Agreed on all points (you basically repeated what I said to my brother about Tyler Peterson).

*Must spread more rep.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                      Mooney graduate transfer to SDSU. #cnn

I couldn't resist!

Great day to be a Rabbit!

Go Rabbits!
                      I mean if he wants to go to an NCAA tourney....

Comment

In 80 minutes of game time today between the two games, the Jacks trailed for just over 3 minutes with the biggest deficit being 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Forgot to add this to my earlier list: Best team in school history.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Forgot to add this to my earlier list: Best team in school history.
                              That will be even better next year...if Daum comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                                That will be even better next year...if Daum comes back.
                                If Daum comes back, it'll be SDSU vs. USD a year from now too in the same situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X