Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: Jacks vs. Yotes - SLT (M) Championship

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
    Our group thought the same thing about Howell. He looked like a completely different person this year than last. Last year he seems thinner but more muscle. This year when he got in Monday night he looked like the pulled him from the stand and gave him a jersey.
    Howell in post championship interview with Tyler on the radio mentioned he was close to graduating. Possibly a transfer for him?

Comment

Our group thought the same thing about Howell. He looked like a completely different person this year than last. Last year he seems thinner but more muscle. This year when he got in Monday night he looked like the pulled him from the stand and gave him a jersey.
      He looked really tight when he was running. With the limited minutes he has gotten, even in blowouts, I've wondered if he might have a chronic injury issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        He looked really tight when he was running. With the limited minutes he has gotten, even in blowouts, I've wondered if he might have a chronic injury issue.
        I have heard he has chronic foot problems that don’t allow him to play or practice. He’s in too much pain when he does so. I’ve also heard this he been known in the program for some time, and TJ has elected to let him keep his scholarship even though he cannnot play. From what I saw on Monday, I’m inclined to believe he’s in pain when he plays. He seems to be very well liked. Everyone seems quite happy when he hit that 3 Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by JackAttack44 View Post
          I have heard he has chronic foot problems that don’t allow him to play or practice. He’s in too much pain when he does so. I’ve also heard this he been known in the program for some time, and TJ has elected to let him keep his scholarship even though he cannnot play. From what I saw on Monday, I’m inclined to believe he’s in pain when he plays. He seems to be very well liked. Everyone seems quite happy when he hit that 3 Monday.
          This would make a lot of sense and contribute to the weight gain too. Not only the physical limitation, but the mental aspect of knowing that he's not going to be playing a huge amount of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by JackAttack44 View Post
            I have also heard this as well but didn’t know if it was true since no one has talked about it at all.

Comment

I have also heard this as well but didn’t know if it was true since no one has talked about it at all.
              I overheard someone sitting behind me at the SL tourney that Chris has bunions on his foot/feet that will likely require surgery once the season is over. This person didn't qualify where this information came from but it is sounding more credible as time goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                I overheard someone sitting behind me at the SL tourney that Chris has bunions on his foot/feet that will likely require surgery once the season is over. This person didn't qualify where this information came from but it is sounding more credible as time goes on.
                It'd make sense. Howell missed time early in the year with bunion problems. Tyler said on the radio several times he'd wear his shoes from last year because they felt better on his feet.

So is Howell done or will he be back next year, anyone know?

Comment

It was unusual that he didn’t play at all. We at least have a clue. If it’s bunions, it got to be painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    It was unusual that he didn’t play at all. We at least have a clue. If it’s bunions, it got to be painful.
                    Having had bunion surgery on both feet . . . they can be excruciatingly painful.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                    X