X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes SLT (W) Championship

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Jacks are goin dancin!

I imagine it'll feel pretty good to cut nets down that actually mean something.
    gotta win the important one
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post

Jacks by 12 with 1:22 to go...
      Love it, so symbolic,but isn't it "the LAST nail in the coffin" ...

Comment

Jacks are goin dancin!

I imagine it'll feel pretty good to cut nets down that actually mean something.
        Asking because I don't recall. Do we cut down the nets after winning regular season titles? I saw where USD did it last year after winning the Men's regular season title, and again this year after the Women's. It seems odd to me, but who knows, maybe we do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          Jacks win the title. USD probably to the WNIT. All is right with the WBB world. Let's win two!
          If the Jacks were an at-large #11, they should be a #8 with the tournament title. I can't see the committee putting them higher than Green Bay or FGCU
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            Jacks win the title. USD probably to the WNIT. All is right with the WBB world. Let's win two!
            Hope they win it again (WNIT) ,Go Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
              If the Jacks were an at-large #11, they should be a #8 with the tournament title. I can't see the committee putting them higher than Green Bay or FGCU
              8 VS 9 winner VS #1 SEED second round, looks like that'd be a one game tournament if we won the first round, unless we did the unthinkable.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                Asking because I don't recall. Do we cut down the nets after winning regular season titles? I saw where USD did it last year after winning the Men's regular season title, and again this year after the Women's. It seems odd to me, but who knows, maybe we do the same.
                Unless the maintenance team at Frost is really fast, we did not cut the nets down after the men beat usd this year. Zimmer posted a picture on Twitter as he was leaving Frost and there were nets hanging from the rims.

Our men's coach also doesn't body surf through the student section after we beat usd either.

Comment

We don't want an 8. I'll be happy with an 11.

Comment

Unless the maintenance team at Frost is really fast, we did not cut the nets down after the men beat usd this year. Zimmer posted a picture on Twitter as he was leaving Frost and there were nets hanging from the rims.

Our men's coach also doesn't body surf through the student section after we beat usd either.
                    I figured, I thought it was weird seeing USD's women cutting down regular season nets on Instagram.

Comment

We don't want an 8. I'll be happy with an 11.
                      As long as we weren't an 8/9 in UConn's region I'd be okay with it. Part of me also would like to see how we would compete against the Huskies.

I just looked at the Bracketology again, FGCU is an 11, so who knows...Maybe they'd slide SDSU to a 6?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                        I figured, I thought it was weird seeing USD's women cutting down regular season nets on Instagram.
                        Agreed, need to wait to cut down the nets until we win the NCAA Tourney.

Comment

Anyone know if the Summit League Championship shirts will be available for purchase? Go Jacks!

Comment

As long as we weren't an 8/9 in UConn's region I'd be okay with it. Part of me also would like to see how we would compete against the Huskies.

I just looked at the Bracketology again, FGCU is an 11, so who knows...Maybe they'd slide SDSU to a 6?
                            Unless Crème is way way off on his seed estimation beating USD will not jump us to a 6 seed. Our best chance for a sweet 16 berth is to be somewhere between 11 & 14.

Comment

We did win the SLT kind of impressively, beating a team we lost to twice during the regular season, and beating them by double digits, so yah, who knows. They say the Selection Committee does look at how teams are trending at the end of the season for seeding purposes.
                              Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-06-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Unless Crème is way way off on his seed estimation beating USD will not jump us to a 6 seed. Our best chance for a sweet 16 berth is to be somewhere between 11 & 14.
                                If I were a betting man, which I am, I would say we fall in that 8/9/10 range.

Comment

Working...
                                X