Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs NDSU bison @ the Denny for the SLT Round 2

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Basketball is a confusing sport. Each team played dang near completely opposite of how the played in round one.

It's like a box of chocolates I swear.

Both teams played like they did for the majority of conference play, so the result doesn't surprise me.

Now I need to get my pitchfork and torch and join back up with the fire Richman mob. Good luck the rest of the way, Otz had done a good job in surrounding Daum with the right mix of talent.

Also don't be too hard on Miller, he has to play for Richman which can't be any fun.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
      Both teams played like they did for the majority of conference play, so the result doesn't surprise me.

Now I need to get my pitchfork and torch and join back up with the fire Richman mob. Good luck the rest of the way, Otz had done a good job in surrounding Daum with the right mix of talent.

Also don't be too hard on Miller, he has to play for Richman which can't be any fun.
      Miller's body language does suggest that. I think he is a very athlete and hard to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
        Bring It. Everything in Fargo shut down due to March Blizzard. Going to tailgate in the West Lot with Joose and watch the game in the Turf parking lot. Daums last game as a Rabbitt a L to the Bison.
        This was funny

Comment

Bring It. Everything in Fargo shut down due to March Blizzard. Going to tailgate in the West Lot with Joose and watch the game in the Turf parking lot. Daums last game as a Rabbitt a L to the Bison.
          Must be foreshadowing nexts years SLT?

Comment

Maybe I’m wrong but it sure seems like we’ve really stepped up on the much bemoaned defensive side of things. Otz seems to have a pattern of getting that to come together around tournament time. I’ve been wrong before though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              Maybe I’m wrong but it sure seems like we’ve really stepped up on the much bemoaned defensive side of things. Otz seems to have a pattern of getting that to come together around tournament time. I’ve been wrong before though.

They have. Intensity is way up.

It’s crazy how you play an entire season and it all comes down to one game.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Champions Again!

http://gobison.com/news/2018/3/9/ndsu-mens-basketball

Comment

? trolling or am I missing something?
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    ? trolling or am I missing something?
                    I think he was trying to link this...

http://gobison.com/news/2018/3/9/nds...ight-year.aspx
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Trolling? Don't know how to start a new thread? Don't know how to Internet?
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You guys are definitely champions for continuing to show up to watch Dave Richman run the program into the ground. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          You guys are definitely champions for continuing to show up to watch Dave Richman run the program into the ground. Congratulations!
                          Pretty sure that’s not a butts in seats count. Just my $.02

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

It is quite likely using the Oral Roberts model of season ticketholders plus walk up customers, custodians, and delivery persons.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I don't know what was on the link, but I got a friendly 404 when I clicked on it.

Comment

I know. looking at those numbers funny. ORU and USD. Sure, keep dreaming.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X