GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs NDSU bison @ the Denny for the SLT Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs NDSU bison @ the Denny for the SLT Round 2

Key is absolutely blanketing Miller right now. Effectively erasing him from the game since he scored his first points when Key wasn't on him yet. Love it.

Comment

It almost feels like a let down being up 18 points at halftime. An odd sequence of events on the last couple plays kept us from being up 20+.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Key is absolutely blanketing Miller right now. Effectively erasing him from the game since he scored his first points when Key wasn't on him yet. Love it.
        Key is really good at making players uncomfortable with their dribble, which in turn effects the offense player's shooting and ability to create space.

I like when we put Key on players like Miller and Mooney who do so much scoring off the bounce.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

What a great job handling a little adversity by the boys. I got real nervous when they came right out and cut it to 8.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

The old Paul Miller makes a showing.

Comment

Key is a player you just want to punch out if you are the one he is guarding. He needs to have plenty of minutes on Mooney tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                The old Paul Miller makes a showing.
                Smacks Key in the face then throws him to the floor the next trip. Classy.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  They should given him a technical foul on that.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    I rest my case.

Comment

Water returns to its level. On to the yotes!

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                        Key is a player you just want to punch out if you are the one he is guarding. He needs to have plenty of minutes on Mooney tomorrow
                        I think Mooney will take a combination of King and Key. I really like Key as a defender, but Mooney might just bully him down low.

Comment

If you would have told me the Jacks would shoot 8/25 from 3, I might not have bothered to watch. What a great game.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            If you would have told me the Jacks would shoot 8/25 from 3, I might not have bothered to watch. What a great game.
                            We were probably equally as bad from the free throw line.

Comment

Basketball is a confusing sport. Each team played dang near completely opposite of how the played in round one.

It's like a box of chocolates I swear.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                                Bring It. Everything in Fargo shut down due to March Blizzard. Going to tailgate in the West Lot with Joose and watch the game in the Turf parking lot. Daums last game as a Rabbitt a L to the Bison.
                                Jackz pummel the calf of mighty buffalo
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X