GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs NDSU bison @ the Denny for the SLT Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs NDSU bison @ the Denny for the SLT Round 2

WOW! Did you see those bison find a spurt to hold the Mastodons back to another loss in the SLT? The bison have recorded their 2nd victory since the midpoint of the Summit Conference schedule. Consistency has not been a descriptor for the bison since their win at Vermillion over the yotes. This win of the 5 over 4 seed ought to be considered an upset for the bison who recorded a 5-9 conference record. It technically should also be the team that the Jackrabbits should want to draw from the Mastodon/bison matchup. 1 seed vs 5 seed ought to be a heavy favorite for the Jackrabbits to advance to the Tuesday night game. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs NDSU bison @ the Denny for the SLT Round 2

Bring It. Everything in Fargo shut down due to March Blizzard. Going to tailgate in the West Lot with Joose and watch the game in the Turf parking lot. Daums last game as a Rabbitt a L to the Bison.

Comment

Rabbits win and cover the 6 1/2 point point spread. Mike does his thing. One other member of the supporting cast joins the party on the offensive side. King and Key hold Paul Miller around his average. Rabbits win this one by 12-15 points.

The weather might keep keep some of the fans home. So if you're there be loud. Get out of your seat and cheer. Make some noise especially if State gets on a run. Defense is about energy and effort. Let's help with the energy.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
        Bring It. Everything in Fargo shut down due to March Blizzard. Going to tailgate in the West Lot with Joose and watch the game in the Turf parking lot. Daums last game as a Rabbitt a L to the Bison.
        You wish Daum would transfer or enter the draft. That way NDSU might have a chance to be 3rd or 4th in the conference next year instead of trying to stay out of the basement. It's going to be a sweet victory, not only because it's against NDSU, but it will be Paul Miller's last game. Good riddance to the most hated player in the Summit League.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          WOW! Did you see those bison find a spurt to hold the Mastodons back to another loss in the SLT? The bison have recorded their 2nd victory since the midpoint of the Summit Conference schedule. Consistency has not been a descriptor for the bison since their win at Vermillion over the yotes. This win of the 5 over 4 seed ought to be considered an upset for the bison who recorded a 5-9 conference record. It technically should also be the team that the Jackrabbits should want to draw from the Mastodon/bison matchup. 1 seed vs 5 seed ought to be a heavy favorite for the Jackrabbits to advance to the Tuesday night game. Go Jacks!!
          Need to come out and make sure there is no doubt about who is the better team. The Bison may not have had a great season, but they have players that can hurt us if the game is close.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I still think IPFW was the better team with their experience. I also think Denver is going to give USD a game. They have a lot of guys with tourney experience back.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              You wish Daum would transfer or enter the draft. That way NDSU might have a chance to be 3rd or 4th in the conference next year instead of trying to stay out of the basement. It's going to be a sweet victory, not only because it's against NDSU, but it will be Paul Miller's last game. Good riddance to the most hated player in the Summit League.
              Most hated player? I have a lot of respect for Paul and his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Oh he's obviously a good player and I respect his ability as well. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks he's a little punk who pouts like a baby when things don't go his way. Kid's got a terrible attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  Oh he's obviously a good player and I respect his ability as well. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks he's a little punk who pouts like a baby when things don't go his way. Kid's got a terrible attitude.
                  I think he was that way when he was younger, but he seems to have matured from those early seasons.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                    There was a MidcoSN story on Miller. He admitted that he hasn't had the best attitude at times. The kid can shoot it, though, and not just the three. He has a great touch in the midrange jumper, too. And he can sneak into the lane from time to time as well. The Bison make me nervous. Clearly, we'll have to shoot it better than we did against WIU. I do think NDSU will try to slow it down as much as they can so we get impatient. We defend better than IPFW, though. That could be the difference.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Strong start, particularly on defense.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Strong start, particularly on defense.
                        These bison are good.

Comment

King and Jenkins are asserting themselves in a big way. 20-6 Jackrabbits at the under 12 media timeout.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

25-8 Jacks at the under 8 timeout. Keep the foot on the the gas.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks lead by 22 points at the under 4 media timeout.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X