GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bison @ SLT First Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bison @ SLT First Round

The Bison make the SLT as the 7 seed 2 years in a row. They did not make the cut the year before. Do not expect a win for Coach Walseth this year either. The SDSU women ought to cruise past the bison today. This score could ugly for the bison and an improving Bultsma should get her 4 minutes at the end of the game today. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bison @ SLT First Round

Four months of devotion and hard work cumulates into one four day tournament for all the marbles, the Grand prize. The Bison are the first to stand in the way, the first obstacle to overcome, the first to fall. I don't see the Jacks faltering now, the path to glory goes through Sioux Falls, and it's going to be one glorious journey. That's my not so humble opinion. Let the games begin.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      The Bison make the SLT as the 7 seed 2 years in a row. They did not make the cut the year before. Do not expect a win for Coach Walseth this year either. The SDSU women ought to cruise past the bison today. This score could ugly for the bison and an improving Bultsma should get her 4 minutes at the end of the game today. Go Jacks!!
      These are the games that the team can work on issues in-game. Execute on both ends and this should be able to be put into their back pocket by halftime.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

has espn3 taken a dump for everyone or just me

Comment

Boy our women did not start off good, but they got a 17 point lead at halftime,

Comment

Working...
          X