Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Leathernecks @ SLT Round 1

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I guess we get to watch Gilbeck raise his hands in the air and say "who me ?" for one more season. I thought he was a senior.
    Giving credit where credit is due, Gilbeck played up to his potential last night. In other games he looked timid and ackward. He was having fun banging with Daum and leaving the game was painful. I am sure sure Coach Wright will build his offense around Gilbeck.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Giving credit where credit is due, Gilbeck played up to his potential last night. In other games he looked timid and ackward. He was having fun banging with Daum and leaving the game was painful. I am sure sure Coach Wright will build his offense around Gilbeck.
      On the Leatherneck board, a number of posters think it may be time for Wright to go. He seems that he has enough talent to not be a last place team. If he could get them to play the regular season like they have in the first round of the tourney for the last two years, they probably wouldn't be a last place team.

Comment

On the Leatherneck board, a number of posters think it may be time for Wright to go. He seems that he has enough talent to not be a last place team. If he could get them to play the regular season like they have in the first round of the tourney for the last two years, they probably wouldn't be a last place team.
        I think they have talent too. #15 had the potential to be a stud. They have a good freshman guard on their roster.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I am going to check it out.

Comment

Working...
          X