Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Summit League Tournament

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Looks like they're using this as an opportunity to try to see who doesn't want to renew their seats for 2020 and 2021 so they can have some available to the public on Tuesday, Oct. 23rd. It's a good way to do it, because I think they'll get a good amount of people that won't want to commit that much money, and people will either reduce their number of tickets or drop them altogether, which will open up some for USD fans and possibly UND fans. At the same time, if you really value those seats, then pony up.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...20180905er1t63
    I don't think the timing of this presale is any different than when we bought our current tickets two years ago. The renewal rate will likely be very high.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      I don't think the timing of this presale is any different than when we bought our current tickets two years ago. The renewal rate will likely be very high.
      Didnt we just buy 2018 and 2019 tickets a year ago July? It seems they are doing it a year sooner than the last time. So in July of 2017, we bought tickets for 2018 and 2019. Now in Sept of 2018, we are buying tickets for 2020 and 2021. Im buying for 2 more years, it really doesnt matter when it happens. I just wasnt expecting it this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Didnt we just buy 2018 and 2019 tickets a year ago July? It seems they are doing it a year sooner than the last time. So in July of 2017, we bought tickets for 2018 and 2019. Now in Sept of 2018, we are buying tickets for 2020 and 2021. Im buying for 2 more years, it really doesnt matter when it happens. I just wasnt expecting it this soon.
        You are correct. My tickets for 2018 and 2019 were purchased January, 2017.

I have not as yet received an e-mail about 2020 and 2021. Maybe they don't like me any more.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

I have not as yet received an e-mail about 2020 and 2021. Maybe they don't like me any more.

You are correct actually. I said July but it was January. Im just glad they are still rewarding the fans who have supported this tourney since it moved to SF. Its not just Jack fans. I see some Bison fans at the tourney every year also. Coyote fans had their chance when it moved from the arena but didnt do it. Now they are coming up with BS about how its unfair to schools like ORU and Denver whose fans will have to sit in the nosebleed section if they decide to come. The only ORU or Denver fans that will come are the parents and maybe some students. And they wont be in the nosebleed section. They are also claiming it hasnt been opened up to the public since 2014 but i have been in 2 different sections since it moved from the arena. So it must have been opened to the public at some point or i would have still had my original seat. Which was closer to the floor than i am now.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/dennysanford/EN/account/login
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              You are correct actually. I said July but it was January. Im just glad they are still rewarding the fans who have supported this tourney since it moved to SF. Its not just Jack fans. I see some Bison fans at the tourney every year also. Coyote fans had their chance when it moved from the arena but didnt do it. Now they are coming up with BS about how its unfair to schools like ORU and Denver whose fans will have to sit in the nosebleed section if they decide to come. The only ORU or Denver fans that will come are the parents and maybe some students. And they wont be in the nosebleed section. They are also claiming it hasnt been opened up to the public since 2014 but i have been in 2 different sections since it moved from the arena. So it must have been opened to the public at some point or i would have still had my original seat. Which was closer to the floor than i am now.
              I’m thinking, especially on the men’s side, there won’t be many Yote fans too interested at the end of the year anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Would have liked more notice, but tickets purchased. 4 more seats remaining solidly blue!

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                  Would have liked more notice, but tickets purchased. 4 more seats remaining solidly blue!
                  Havent done mine yet but will have 6 blue seats for 2 more years.

Comment

Tickets for the 2020 and 2021 Summit Tourney will go on sale Tuesday Oct 23. Tom Douple says 1500 tickets were renewed for the 2 year plan but there are still 600 lower bowl seats available.

Comment

Working...
                    X