Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Summit League Tournament

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
    Even if they do, will it matter. Results will probably be the same.
    Some of the people would want first swing on individual games center court! Also, I will pay you when game day is here. I do not want those other tickets, would you take them back? The price has gone up too much for me to make a 2 year commitment, but I would take some of those $250 concert tickets. Would I have to sit next to those people in blue, they yell too much.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
      Even if they do, will it matter. Results will probably be the same.
      I know there will still be more blue. But for those that have invested in this tournament for 10 years and now we could end up with ****ty seats, it pisses me off. Because im sure the usd fans have been emailing and calling the Sports Authority complaining and whining. Their university had to buy up a section in order to get red in the stands. And there isnt much red in the stands when they arent playing.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        I know there will still be more blue. But for those that have invested in this tournament for 10 years and now we could end up with ****ty seats, it pisses me off. Because im sure the usd fans have been emailing and calling the Sports Authority complaining and whining. Their university had to buy up a section in order to get red in the stands. And there isnt much red in the stands when they arent playing.
        And the first two rounds when it was just USD playing, there weren't many people there. In fact, there was probably just as much blue in there watching college basketball than USD fans cheering on "South Dakota's Team"....SMH.

Comment

Problem with the little yotes plan on reseating the joint is that there are club level seats in the main sections on both sides that are sold to the "owners" of those seats which is how many of us get those seats. Second problem with the plan is the sport authority, the denny and the summit league could care less who is in the seats as long as they are sold and the money is in the bank so what would you do upset the cart that has gotten you where it is or open it up to a fan base that has not shown to show up for games unless they mean something to their teams and cannot get more that 1300 fans to a home playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
            Problem with the little yotes plan on reseating the joint is that there are club level seats in the main sections on both sides that are sold to the "owners" of those seats which is how many of us get those seats. Second problem with the plan is the sport authority, the denny and the summit league could care less who is in the seats as long as they are sold and the money is in the bank so what would you do upset the cart that has gotten you where it is or open it up to a fan base that has not shown to show up for games unless they mean something to their teams and cannot get more that 1300 fans to a home playoff game.

If this was facebook, i would like this post

Comment

I think those people who have been supporting the tournament should be rewarded. I don't think that there are as many people in red who want to make the commitment on their own and for the most part the complaining is being done by very few whiners who probably wont buy them anyway.

Comment

I moved the posts debating opposing fans' (specifically, USD) message board participation to a new thread in the Lounge section.
                Last edited by JackJD; 03-18-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Got my email today to renew my 2 year plan. Holy smokes they want to use your money for along time. I guess this proves the good old supply and demand theory.

Comment

I got an email too. Thank god they arent starting all over because of UND joining the conference. Some fans to our south thought they should.

Comment

I got an email too. Thank god they arent starting all over because of UND joining the conference. Some fans to our south thought they should.
                      They aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them.

Comment

Looks like I will be going another two years. Money well spent. Not sure if the wife agrees with me, though.

Comment

The best sports bargain out there, as far as I’m concerned. I’d lock in for 5 years if they’d take my money. Glad to see they did not mess with the system.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                            Got my email today to renew my 2 year plan. Holy smokes they want to use your money for along time. I guess this proves the good old supply and demand theory.
                            Looks like they're using this as an opportunity to try to see who doesn't want to renew their seats for 2020 and 2021 so they can have some available to the public on Tuesday, Oct. 23rd. It's a good way to do it, because I think they'll get a good amount of people that won't want to commit that much money, and people will either reduce their number of tickets or drop them altogether, which will open up some for USD fans and possibly UND fans. At the same time, if you really value those seats, then pony up.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...20180905er1t63

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              Looks like they're using this as an opportunity to try to see who doesn't want to renew their seats for 2020 and 2021 so they can have some available to the public on Tuesday, Oct. 23rd. It's a good way to do it, because I think they'll get a good amount of people that won't want to commit that much money, and people will either reduce their number of tickets or drop them altogether, which will open up some for USD fans and possibly UND fans. At the same time, if you really value those seats, then pony up.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...20180905er1t63
                              My pony is saddled up.

Comment

I'll be renewing my tourney tickets for two more years, too. There's no sense in giving up decent seats for the possible benefit of Fighting Hawk or Coyote fans. Let's keep the blue and yellow crowd strong and growing through 2021.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X