Stig Arrested for DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stig Arreates for DUI

@JackJD what say you? suspended imposition of sentence?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Obviously out of character unless there's some secret demon he's been battling and hiding quite well from us. However, if a player had this happen, there's going to be a suspension and a scholarship reduction. Only fair that he at least donates a game check to something, FCA, AA, Scholarship Fund, University, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
        Obviously out of character unless there's some secret demon he's been battling and hiding quite well from us. However, if a player had this happen, there's going to be a suspension and a scholarship reduction. Only fair that he at least donates a game check to something, FCA, AA, Scholarship Fund, University, etc.
        I'm going to look at his entire body of work at SDSU not one incident.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
          Not sure, but I think they do both. When I was in this situation in Brookings County in January of 1999 we did both. But I blew a .226.
          Not a passing grade. Years ago I think I racked a higher one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Not a passing grade. Years ago I think I racked a higher one.
            This is a competition I will gladly concede to you!

Comment

Joose in a Malibu?

That is embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                This is a competition I will gladly concede to you!
                Thanks it had an impact and there are some on here who are saying "Here we go again" so I will spare everyone my story.

Comment

Originally posted by cityleaguesniper View Post
                  Joose in a Malibu?

That is embarrassing.
                  Stig driving a Malibu - not surprising...

Stig sipping on Joose, getting hungry and deciding to drive into town to get food, going off the road and getting stuck in a ditch - what the actual f***?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

Stig sipping on Joose, getting hungry and deciding to drive into town to get food, going off the road and getting stuck in a ditch - what the actual f***?

Right? Seems like a no-brainer that he'd blown well by .08 if he's volunteering to a cop that he was drinking Joose with his car stuck in a ditch.

Comment

CANDY BARS!!!

Comment

Seriously, our 61 year old coach drinks Joose. God rest his soul when we play in Fargo and Vermillion.

Comment

For real.

I mean, what's even open at 11:30pm on a sunday? Taco Johns? McDonalds? Who knows what kind of hunger the Joose can prodoose I guess.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                            Seriously, our 61 year old coach drinks Joose. God rest his soul when we play in Fargo and Vermillion.
                            I can't wait to see the crowd signs they come up with in Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                              I thought the most unbelievable part of the story would be that Stig would actually choose to drink and drive... the fact that that he was drinking Joose blows my mind. Most college kids would look at Joose and say "ha, I don't even drink that stuff".

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                For real.

I mean, what's even open at 11:30pm on a sunday? Taco Johns? McDonalds? Who knows what kind of hunger the Joose can prodoose I guess.
                                That I was wondering too, once upon a time, the Pheasant was open till about 3:00 AM and a lovelly crowd always made the scene. My second DUI was kind of like this. I remember my first beer and recall The Last Call at 2:00 am in suburban Dayton Ohio. I went to an all night grocery store, and got nailed driving into the parking lot. Not driving in a straight pattern, so the officer told me.

I am sure no one feels more horrible about this incident than Stig himself. The guy does have feelings too. Nobody cared about the details of my DUI and last drinks in 1973.

Comment

Working...
                                X