Stig Arrested for DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stig Arreates for DUI

According to Zimmer's recent article, Sell imposed a fine and community service work, which he has completed and "Sell considers the matter closed".

Along with that, apparently Stig is looking for another multi year contract, which supposedly will happen this fall or shortly after this season. I thought he might be winding down, but apparently he's ready for a few more years at least. Maybe we'll win a title and he'll change his tune, who knows.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...ts/1055430002/

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      According to Zimmer's recent article, Sell imposed a fine and community service work, which he has completed and "Sell considers the matter closed".

Along with that, apparently Stig is looking for another multi year contract, which supposedly will happen this fall or shortly after this season. I thought he might be winding down, but apparently he's ready for a few more years at least. Maybe we'll win a title and he'll change his tune, who knows.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...ts/1055430002/
      He said slyly as 61 is 2 steps from the glue factory for the old horse. Bill Snyder cannot decide at 78 how long to work and a guy named Paterno had to step down at an older age for reasons unrelated to age. Stig might be around for another 15 years which will certainly fire up the "thought he would retire" conversations. This is almost funny to read.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        He said slyly as 61 is 2 steps from the glue factory for the old horse. Bill Snyder cannot decide at 78 how long to work and a guy named Paterno had to step down at an older age for reasons unrelated to age. Stig might be around for another 15 years which will certainly fire up the "thought he would retire" conversations. This is almost funny to read.
        Ha, not due to his age. I've talked to former players that have told me they thought Stig would be done soon.

Comment

Working...
        X