X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stig Arreates for DUI

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    This thread has turned into gold!
    why is it called the upward spiraling pigtail?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      and I will also say what is joose? apparently I am not up on alcohol since I have been out of college.
      It's basically vodka and red bull in a can. (it's malt liquor, so it's not vodka, but you get the idea)

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        There's a huge opportunity here... I know Budweiser wants to get into the Stadium, but we let Joose sponsor it instead. To get the crowd pumped up before the game, we watch Stig shotgun a full Joose can in his corner office right before the players run out.
        Get him in a tracksuit and he will lead us to many Championships like legendary Blue Mountain State coach Marty Daniels.

Comment

why is it called the upward spiraling pigtail?
          https://youtu.be/am5xHsr829U?t=56s

Comment

Re: Stig Arrested for DUI

Let's be serious only people trying to get smashed drink that garbage. Him drinking that is almost more mind-boggling than the event itself. The only question I have beyond that is does he drink Four Loko also since it's pretty much the same garbage?

New song to enter the field with. Gin and juice?

Gin and Juice https://g.co/kgs/gVtgkQ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

What 61 year old man drinks Joose? He may actually have a problem that requires counseling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Back when I was a 61 year old football coach we drank Boone’s Farm and Zima. Damn kids these days......

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  Let's be serious only people trying to get smashed drink that garbage. Him drinking that is almost more mind-boggling than the event itself. The only question I have beyond that is does he drink Four Loko also since it's pretty much the same garbage?

New song to enter the field with. Gin and juice?

Gin and Juice https://g.co/kgs/gVtgkQ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
                  Some may believe that anyone drinking any alcohol is trying to get smashed. I know a gal who only will drink a particular sweet SD made wine which is not my glass of merlot, but she is lucky to finish a glass before pushing it aside saying that she has drunk enough. It is horrible stuff. Some people drink Keystone as well. That is not exactly my notion of enjoying a beer. I would lean to the argument that Stig is a novice on the finer liquors at the Brookings Municipal Liquor
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I was under the impression that Coach Stig didn't drink. (I believe I'd heard it, either in print, or maybe it was from someone's lips that "he's never touched a drop.")

As someone who hung up his drinking mug several years ago... I hope Coach Stig is alright, and has learned his lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      Some may believe that anyone drinking any alcohol is trying to get smashed. I know a gal who only will drink a particular sweet SD made wine which is not my glass of merlot, but she is lucky to finish a glass before pushing it aside saying that she has drunk enough. It is horrible stuff. Some people drink Keystone as well. That is not exactly my notion of enjoying a beer. I would lean to the argument that Stig is a novice on the finer liquors at the Brookings Municipal Liquor
                      Real men drink Keystone Ice.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                        I know where its from, officer slater. I was trying to think of the movie quote from officer Micheals and Mclovin say to Officer slater.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Tomorrow morning there is going to be some business analyst sitting in his cubicle at the Joose headquarters trying to figure out why there was a large one day spike in sales in South Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            Him drinking that is almost more mind-boggling than the event itself.

Comment

I know where its from, officer slater. I was trying to think of the movie quote from officer Micheals and Mclovin say to Officer slater.
                              Ha, that's why I posted it... I even cued up his answer to the question "Why's it called that?". You can rewind a bit to see the rest.

Comment

I think he better get someone to review his taxes before he turns them in as well.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X