Stig Arrested for DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stig Arreates for DUI

I learned something today. I learned what Joose is.

I didn't say I learned anything **useful** today, but I guess I can check that off my daily list now.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
      I can't wait to see the crowd signs they come up with in Fargo.
      I will be seriously disappointed in their student bodies if there is buttload of Joose related content during game week and game day.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        I learned something today. I learned what Joose is.

I didn't say I learned anything **useful** today, but I guess I can check that off my daily list now.
        I'm gonna pick one up on my way home. See what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          $20 says you don't finish it... they taste like poison. It's unfathomable to consider that Stig was actually drinking that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            For real.

I mean, what's even open at 11:30pm on a sunday? Taco Johns? McDonalds? Who knows what kind of hunger the Joose can prodoose I guess.
            It was a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              $20 says you don't finish it... they taste like poison. It's unfathomable to consider that Stig was actually drinking that stuff.
              Deal. I'm thinking of attending the SLT next year. We can square up then.

Comment

I thought the most unbelievable part of the story would be that Stig would actually choose to drink and drive... the fact that that he was drinking Joose blows my mind. Most college kids would look at Joose and say "ha, I don't even drink that stuff".
                I would like to think that Stig at least had Panama raspily blaring through the his stock Malibu speakers when the cops pulled up.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  @JackJD what say you? suspended imposition of sentence?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
                  I'm going to require an advance retainer fee and your mailing address for billing purposes.

Like filbert and perhaps many others, I'd never heard of "Joose". Sounds awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    This is how we fight fire with fire, our fan base adopts Joose as our drink of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                      I would like to think that Stig at least had Panama raspily blaring through the his stock Malibu speakers when the cops pulled up.
                      Exactly, along with that, I would like to think that the only reason he was in the ditch is because he had just got done attempting the upward spiraling pigtail.
                      Last edited by CappinHard; 03-01-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        I'm going to require an advance retainer fee and your mailing address for billing purposes.

Like filbert and perhaps many others, I'd never heard of "Joose". Sounds awful.
                        I too claim ignorance but back in the 3.2 days, this no doubt I would have favored on my way to intoxication (12.5 to 23.5 ABV)
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joose

Comment

Exactly, along with that, I would like to think that the only reason he was in the ditch is because he had just got down attempting the upward spiraling pigtail.
                          This thread has turned into gold!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                            This is how we fight fire with fire, our fan base adopts Joose as our drink of choice.
                            There's a huge opportunity here... I know Budweiser wants to get into the Stadium, but we let Joose sponsor it instead. To get the crowd pumped up before the game, we watch Stig shotgun a full Joose can in his corner office right before the players run out.

Comment

I would order Stig to not do any community service for 6 months a long with a decent fine which he would offer the same amount to charity. 6 months of no community service would be a fair punishment for him.

and I will also say what is joose? apparently I am not up on alcohol since I have been out of college.

My story with alcohol isn't as interesting, didn't have to check my BAC, but I had a court date and a nice fine. It all stemmed from what was referred to as the Adam Lewis Incident. Being a public nuisance was my low water mark for sure.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If any of you have driven the western part of 8h St south where he went in I can understand. It is steep ditch and there is no shoulder at all...sober it's a challenge to drive. Still no excuse for him to be out...especially when there's a meal delivery service in town.

Comment

Working...
                                X