Stig Arrested for DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stig Arreates for DUI

SLT week and this topic already has more posts than we've had all week about the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      If any of you have driven the western part of 8h St south where he went in I can understand. It is steep ditch and there is no shoulder at all...sober it's a challenge to drive. Still no excuse for him to be out...especially when there's a meal delivery service in town.
      Perhaps he had not heard of the meal delivery service and do they operate after 11:30 PM?

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        I think he better get someone to review his taxes before he turns them in as well.
        A good suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
          Get him in a tracksuit and he will lead us to many Championships like legendary Blue Mountain State coach Marty Daniels.
          Better yet... put him in an Austin 3:16 sleeveless Tshirt, have him slam two joose cans together and pour them down his gullet a la Stone Cold Steve Austin, then have him kick whatever mascot we're playing in the gut and promptly give them the stone cold stunner.

Gifs for reference in case anyone isn't familiar:

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            I think he better get someone to review his taxes before he turns them in as well.
            Lol. This had me rolling.

Maybe he was just upset because he has to pay more taxes now with his recent raises. Made me want to drink this year!
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Re: Stig Arrested for DUI

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              Back when I was a 61 year old football coach we drank Boone’s Farm and Zima. Damn kids these days......
              They keep lowering the BAC (I call it re-defining ) seriously, they got it that wrong when it used to be .15 however many yrs ago? I was told this from someone older than me, no reason not to believe this, it used to be .15 . Today it's .08 . Just about anyone can get a DUI now days ,if you aren't really careful.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                Ha, that's why I posted it... I even cued up his answer to the question "Why's it called that?". You can rewind a bit to see the rest.
                ahh, I am at work on the computer so cant watch clips posted here.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Im confused. He says he was doing taxes and drinking wine and then he tells the cop he was drinking joose. Im a wine drinker and joose isnt close to any wine i drink.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Im confused. He says he was doing taxes and drinking wine and then he tells the cop he was drinking joose. Im a wine drinker and joose isnt close to any wine i drink.
                    Either he was embarrassed to be drinking joose or he honestly doesn't know much about alcohol and thought it was wine?
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Surprised this did not get out sooner with all thst knew about it.

Comment

I would also like to think he was listening to Weird Als White and Nerdy when this all happened too.

Comment

Better yet... put him in an Austin 3:16 sleeveless Tshirt, have him slam two joose cans together and pour them down his gullet a la Stone Cold Steve Austin, then have him kick whatever mascot we're playing in the gut and promptly give them the stone cold stunner.

Gifs for reference in case anyone isn't familiar:

I think this is the best course of action.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            They keep lowering the BAC (I call it re-defining ) seriously, they got it that wrong when it used to be .15 however many yrs ago? I was told this from someone older than me, no reason not to believe this, it used to be .15 . Today it's .08 . Just about anyone can get a DUI now days ,if you aren't really careful.

That is why my wife drives all the time. She usually only has one drink(except for the cubbys bloody marys, then she has 2). My one crown water is probably enough to put me past .08. Or 2 glasses of wine. But if he hadnt eaten all day, im guessing it wouldnt take much to get him to .08

Comment

I'm guessing he was listening to Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice:

"Rollin down 8th Street, gettin taco john's, sippin on gin and Joose... laid back... with my mind on some tacos and some tacos on my mind"

Comment

I'm guessing he was listening to Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice:

"Rollin down 8th Street, gettin taco john's, sippin on gin and Joose... laid back... with my mind on some tacos and some tacos on my mind"
                                I'd like to think he was going to the window at George's.

Comment

Working...
                                X