Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stig Arrested for DUI

Joose - How far will you go to get it?

TK exits stage right, back into the shadows...........

Comment

• Re: Stig Arreates for DUI

Originally posted by yote4life View Post
      Joose It's not something a novice drinker would choose.
      I feel that this statement is both correct and Incorrect at the same time.

Novice drinkers: those who just want to get drunk quick WOULD select this, as would those who Drink to get smashed frequently.

I feel that it was (juice vs Joose) more than likely an old colloquialism (especially considering the source AKA "wholly nutmeg") like the old saying has he been on the sauce or hitting the juice a bit hard.

hummm Nutmeg flavored Joose

Comment

Originally posted by yote4life View Post
        People don't casually drink joose for the taste of it. You drink it to get drunk, and to get drunk quickly. It's not something a novice drinker would choose.
        Quite the assumption there.

Just because the general public or you specifically only drink Joose to get drunk doesn't mean someone can't like the taste of it.

There are many forms of alcohol that I don't like the taste of, yet have many friends that enjoy them. Taste is all about the person. Stig might like the taste.
        Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
        -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
          Quite the assumption there.

Stig might like the taste.
          If this is the case, then I may need to start questioning all of Stig's decisions. I wonder if he was drinking Joose because the Old English and Colt 45 was gone.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            If this is the case, then I may need to start questioning all of Stig's decisions. I wonder if he was drinking Joose because the Old English and Colt 45 was gone.
            Which choice would you recommend for my breakfast drink? I always look to the internet for my pairings.... or.... am......I....on..... the wroooong blog?
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Which choice would you recommend for my breakfast drink? I always look to the internet for my pairings.... or.... am......I....on..... the wroooong blog?
              For a Summit Tourney weekend? Mad Dog 20/20 Blue would be the breakfast drink of choice

Comment

For a Summit Tourney weekend? Mad Dog 20/20 Blue would be the breakfast drink of choice
                I was going to say a hot toddy.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Or perhaps the Jack Rabbit

https://mrbostondrinks.com/recipes/jack-rabbit-cocktail

Comment

My choice of drink to get drunk fast is Gatorade Lemonade and Seagrams 7.

Plus I hate the taste of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                      My choice of drink to get drunk fast is Gatorade Lemonade and Seagrams 7.

Plus I hate the taste of beer.
                      I tend to partake in craft beers. However, as I have gotten older I am transitioning to vodka tonics with a lime. SO I guess in 20 years I will be cracking open malt liquor.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        So conservative, from a family man, to be expected, but none the less admired for your devotion to what really matters the most in this life....here's to you Goon <clink> <gulp>

Comment

I'm learning so much ,I do say, I'll strive to be a much better drinker in the future.

Comment

We are not done yet. I still say that Stig's lawyer was smart to put a gag on this charge for 30 days or so. I can not imagine all the Joose trash that would fill these fan boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              We are not done yet. I still say that Stig's lawyer was smart to put a gag on this charge for 30 days or so. I can not imagine all the Joose trash that would fill these fan boards.
                              Keeping the actual BAC out of the press is pretty good lawyering too.

Comment

Keeping the actual BAC out of the press is pretty good lawyering too.
                                Unless Stig consented to a blood test at the detention center before release, there are no reading in existence. The police report says he did not consent to PBT a preliminary breath test. This is the detail that's got my head spinning. I mentioned this in one of my previous posts, but when I was arrested in 1973, I was so plowed out of my mind, the jailers let me cool down in a padded cell and then about an hour or two later they came and forcibly took a blood sample. I learned the following Monday in court that a Jailer had filed a complaint for kicking him in the spine. The judge threw it out. This one time I could have really used an attorney like JackJD. I dont think you can force anyone to take a blood sample at least currently in SD.

Comment

Working...
                                X