Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stig Arrested for DUI

https://brookingsregister.com/articl...rested-for-dui
    Last edited by SDSUAlum08; 03-01-2018, 03:34 PM.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Stig Arreates for DUI

Well that should result in some good smack from other fanbases.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      As well it should.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Didn't see that one coming. This is a reason I am not a betting man, would never have thought it would be a post we would ever read about. not that it matters, but wonder what his BAC was or what offense caused him to get pulled over?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I first thought it was an early April fools joke. However, it just shows that we are all human and as Stig would likely quote, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23. He showed class and humility by owning up to it in a very humbling way.

I like Sell's quote, "... I know he will use this incident as a teachable moment for the numerous young men he has mentored."

Comment

The horrible affect of spirits and I dont mean school spirit. I think the guy is entitled to a mistake along the way. I think he is a very good coach and has been very upfront about the whole matter.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Didn't see that one coming. This is a reason I am not a betting man, would never have thought it would be a post we would ever read about. not that it matters, but wonder what his BAC was or what offense caused him to get pulled over?
              I was wondering the same thing. If I had to venture a guess, I would think it was probably a minor traffic infraction and his BAC was barely over. I could easily be wrong though, because like you said, I would have never guessed he would get a DUI in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                I was wondering the same thing. If I had to venture a guess, I would think it was probably a minor traffic infraction and his BAC was barely over. I could easily be wrong though, because like you said, I would have never guessed he would get a DUI in the first place.
                I would lean that would be most likely. If he knocking over road signs or had a high BAC it would have been reported.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Oh yeah. Absolute field day for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I heard he tried to Turnover in the wrong lane.

Comment

http://www.keloland.com/news/article...arged-with-dui

KELOland reporting a BAC of .08.
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                        Seriously. That sucks.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

The biggest offense here is that he drives a Malibu?

Smack aside, really pretty dumb mistake, however, as much of a role model as he has been and still is, he is still human.

Simply grabbing something from the fridge could've saved all this, as it looks like, based on where the infraction occured, he didn't even make it a mile from home, so it must've been pretty obvious.

Glad no one got hurt.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

A very unfortunate bad decision. Lots of fun for the rivals (especially in Fargo where they don't even have basketball to get them by this time of year). That's about it. Carry on.

Comment

Not that I'm saying this is ok

But if he actually blew a .08 this is the big problem with the .08 limit. .08 depending on the person is between 2 and 4 beers. Also 99% of them are lowered to wreckless driving or dropped all together.

Now the other thing is, he blew higher and the cop dropped it down to .08.

More information will come out, that is the fact of the matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X