X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Recruiting List

2 days away from National Signing Day.

Who else do we need and are we worried at all about losing anyone?

Comment

Just looking through their respective twitter pages I'm not seeing any late offers or unusual activity.

Comment

I have my blog post for Wednesday basically ready. Relinked all the new HUDL pages and updated with senior season stats that I could find. This class is something special. Everyone is expected to sign. They will sign 3-5 more guys on the offensive side of the ball in the second signing period. 2-3 OL, 1 TE, 1 RB, maybe a PWO QB.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

5 recruits out of Missouri this year. Seems to be a new target area.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            I have my blog post for Wednesday basically ready. Relinked all the new HUDL pages and updated with senior season stats that I could find. This class is something special. Everyone is expected to sign. They will sign 3-5 more guys on the offensive side of the ball in the second signing period. 2-3 OL, 1 TE, 1 RB, maybe a PWO QB.
            Good I was hoping oline would be a focus still.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

https://www.argusleader.com/story/bl...er/2671382001/

One name on Zim’s list that hasn’t been reported here.
              Steven Arrell, 6-2, 185, Osseo, Minn.
              Other offers: multiple D2 teams

Also Zim has Isaiah Stalbard, transfer from Nebraska coming to SDSU. He was a walk-on DB at Nebraska.
              Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 12-16-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                https://www.argusleader.com/story/bl...er/2671382001/

One name on Zim’s list that hasn’t been reported here.
                Not seeing Isaiah Davis on the list. Just an oversight, or is he expected to holdout? Also interesting to see Brandon Lane is listed at 6-2 instead of 6-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                  Not seeing Isaiah Davis on the list. Just an oversight, or is he expected to holdout? Also interesting to see Brandon Lane is listed at 6-2 instead of 6-5.
                  I think Zim is missing one guy. He states 27 signees but only lists 26.

Comment

He’s struggling. Isaiah Davis is in. If you look closely you’ll notice two names that aren’t public yet.

Comment

He’s struggling. Isaiah Davis is in. If you look closely you’ll notice two names that aren’t public yet.
                      This is what happens when you don’t give a **** about recruitment until two days before signing day.

Comment

He has now updated the list with Davis.

Comment

Also interesting to see Brandon Lane is listed at 6-2 instead of 6-5.
                          Lane looks all 6’5” in his highlight videos.

Comment

RB Avian Thomas listed as 6'9", 180 pounds as well. Interesting stature for a RB. Needs to fill out.
                            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

From what I can tell, the two that are on Zim's list that aren't on this list are:

Isaac Appleget, 6-2, 190, Lincoln, Neb.
                              Other offers: USD, Indiana State, Austin Peay
                              Twitter Announcement: https://twitter.com/isaacappleget/st...67798687649792

Twitter: No Announement - https://twitter.com/ArrellSteven

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Comment

This is what happens when you don’t give a **** about recruitment until two days before signing day.
                                To be fair, Zimmer has his hands full with covering pretty much half of all topics at the Argus for sports. He's not just covering SDSU, he's also trying to cover Augie, USF, high school, and everything else they throw at him.

Comment

Working...
                                X